Service Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2022
Who we are:
Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. We were listed by Forbes as "One of the most promising UAE-based startups" and are backed by world leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic and unpretentious versions of themselves.
Some high-impact responsibilities you will be entrusted with:
- Be the first point of contact for both client and internal teams (all day-day to activities/escalations)
- Attend all introduction meetings with Tier 1 and large Tier 2 accounts (AED 200K +)
- Lead the wellness events for Tier 3 clients
- Responsible for requesting and following up on renewal terms on quotes request
- Monitor the escalations cases on Salesforce and inform Strategic Account Managers on overdue cases
- Assist in collecting the required operational data for meeting decks and preparing the initial draft of the below meeting decks/reports
- Responsible for all claims escalations and pushing back to the claims team and the insurer on rejected cases that are justified to be resubmitted to the insurer for re-assessment
- Responsible for tracking overdue endorsements and following up with the endorsement team
- Follow up with finance during the rest of the policy period to ensure the payment proof and receipts for subsequent payments are saved on the g drive
- Follow up with finance to ensure the SOAs are being sent out timeously for Tier 1 & 2 accounts
- Request the SOA on an ad-hoc basis/quarterly from finance for Tier 3 clients (these clients usually pay the full policy premium upfront)
- Responsible for completing the policy placement training order on Salesforce
- Ensure all clients are onboarded on Bayzat and track registrations
What you will need to have:
- Total experience of 3 to 5 years
- experience within Insurance industry is highly desired
- Relationship building with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Commercial acumen and problem-solving
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented (excellent at prioritisation)
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- High level of emotional resilience and empathy
- Technical skills: Intermediate MS Office (Salesforce skills preferrable)
What’s in it for you? Perks!
Bayzat is committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative working environment where everyone's background and ideas count. Our culture encourages members to be the best versions of themselves, while taking advantage of our perks:
Growth: Fast track growth opportunities for high achieving members, with no rules around where, when, how, or how often.
Flexibility: Remote and flexible/hybrid working setups.
Inclusiveness: From bi-weekly company-wide town halls/all-hands meetings, to regular huddles, OKR tribe meetings, celebratory dinner parties, and annual awards ceremonies held in the Metaverse, you'll be joining a truly inclusive and engaging workplace.
Share Ownership: We make them shareholders! We open up rounds of ESOP twice to three times a year. And guess what, those who continue to perform and achieve great things are topped up, almost every round!
Kick-ass offices: We have offices in UAE, Turkey, Saudi, and India. One of our two Dubai-based offices is in the DIFC FinTech Hive, which is the first and largest financial technology accelerator in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region.