Associate HR Business Partner
People & HR, Sales & Business Development
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2023
Who we are:
Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. We were listed by Forbes as "One of the most promising UAE-based startups" and are backed by world leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic and unpretentious versions of themselves.
Reporting to the AVP, HR Business Partner, the Associate HR Business Partner will be supporting our Sales Organization playing a vital role in ensuring the functions they partner with are running smoothly from a HR perspective and, most importantly, translating business operations into people & organizational effectiveness. The Associate HR Business Partner is operationally competent when it comes to HR policies and processes along with being hands-on when managing talent programs across the organization. This role will work closely with other People & Culture functions such as Talent Acquisition & People Operations teams who share one mission: to help members become the best version of themselves. We are looking for someone who is a natural people-person while having the drive to effectively impact talent development and effectiveness across the Sales Organization.
Some high-impact responsibilities you will be entrusted with:
- Working closely with the AVP, HR Business Partner on executing talent strategies that are tailored to the Sales Organizations’ specific needs
- Ensure that HR operational requirements are met on a consistent basis along with championing best practices associated with policies & procedures
- Support Talent Needs – by ensuring employee ‘voice’ is being heard and actioned throughout your business cadence with the Sales Organizations’ stakeholders
- Ensure that performance management tasks are carried out correctly and consistently
- Gather, analyze and develop HR related data that provides useful insights into talent development & needs via reports, dashboards and presentations etc.
- Maintain and audit talent related files that allows the Talent Development team to reference when it comes to developing and assessing impact of talent initiatives
- Establish your role and brand as another key HR resource across the Sales Organization while becoming a trusted point of contact for its stakeholders
- Forming effective relationships with members and line management and providing people guidance when appropriate. Typically supports front-line managers through to mid-level leaders in day-to-day HR Matters
- Continuously driving alignment and collaboration within Sales Organization on tasks such as setting agendas/managing calendars, arranging team activities or supporting in event/travel management requirements
What you will need to have:
- Over 3 years of experience in different HR functions involving talent programs, performance management, HR generalist or HR consulting
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or a related field is required
- Experience supporting a sales organisation in a fast-paced, high-growth, high-change environment; preferably SaaS and/or high-tech industry
- A self-starter who is proactive, hungry along with having a natural talent to building strong stakeholder relationships that ensures trust, collaboration and alignment
- Strong organizational skills that ensures smooth operations across the organization they support
- An excellent communicator with infectious energy, and a flare for helping and supporting others
- Strong program management skills - organizing, supporting in execution and measuring the impact of talent programs
- Excellent analytical skills - with the ability to design, develop and analyze people related data and propose solutions based on Excel & Lookr dashboards etc.
- Expert powerpoint presentation skills in order to support in delivering talent related initiatives to the organization that is clear in its design and effective in its messaging
Nice to haves:
- UAE working experience
- Experience working with multi-cultural teams
- CIPD certification
What’s in it for you? Perks!
Bayzat is committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative working environment where everyone's background and ideas count. Our culture encourages members to be the best versions of themselves, while taking advantage of our perks:
Growth: Fast track growth opportunities for high achieving members, with no rules around where, when, how, or how often.
Flexibility: Remote and flexible/hybrid working setups.
Inclusiveness: From bi-weekly company-wide town halls/all-hands meetings, to regular huddles, OKR tribe meetings, celebratory dinner parties, and annual awards ceremonies held in the Metaverse, you'll be joining a truly inclusive and engaging workplace.
Share Ownership: We make them shareholders! We open up rounds of ESOP twice to three times a year. And guess what, those who continue to perform and achieve great things are topped up, almost every round!
Kick-ass offices: We have offices in UAE, Turkey, Saudi, and India. One of our two Dubai-based offices is in the DIFC FinTech Hive, which is the first and largest financial technology accelerator in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region.