Sales Development Analyst - Insurance
IT, Sales & Business Development
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Who we are:
Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. We were listed by Forbes as "One of the most promising UAE-based startups" and are backed by world leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic and unpretentious versions of themselves.
Some high-impact responsibilities you will be entrusted with:
- Meet and exceed quotas of calls, presentations, and sales-qualified leads
- Conduct daily cold-calling and online lead-generation activities to maintain a funnel of active leads and follow up as required
- Manage prospects from lead generation through demos with the ability to articulate the value proposition, navigate objections, and foster relationships
- Work closely with the entire sales organization to accelerate the sales cycle and extend our reach into target accounts
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain and report on SDA activity and metrics
- Fully understand, articulate, and sell all Bayzat products & services
- Internalize the Bayzat mission and vision
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share progress, identify blockers, and drive resolution
What you will need to have:
- The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years, up to 5 years, of work experience
- Any form of experience in the Insurance industry is greatly preferred
- Possess strong research capabilities and ask thought-provoking questions
- Is accountable and hungry to learn
- Organized and able to plan their time effectively
- Able to improvise and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Communicates effectively in English; both verbal and written
What’s in it for you? Perks!
Bayzat is committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative working environment where everyone's background and ideas count. Our culture encourages members to be the best versions of themselves, while taking advantage of our perks:
Growth: Fast track growth opportunities for high achieving members, with no rules around where, when, how, or how often.
Flexibility: Remote and flexible/hybrid working setups.
Inclusiveness: From bi-weekly company-wide town halls/all-hands meetings, to regular huddles, OKR tribe meetings, celebratory dinner parties, and annual awards ceremonies held in the Metaverse, you'll be joining a truly inclusive and engaging workplace.
Share Ownership: We make them shareholders! We open up rounds of ESOP twice to three times a year. And guess what, those who continue to perform and achieve great things are topped up, almost every round!
Kick-ass offices: We have offices in UAE, Turkey, Saudi, and India. One of our two Dubai-based offices is in the DIFC FinTech Hive, which is the first and largest financial technology accelerator in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region.