Team Lead - Customer Success
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Who we are:
Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. We were listed by Forbes as "One of the most promising UAE-based startups" and are backed by world leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic and unpretentious versions of themselves.
Some high-impact responsibilities you will be entrusted with:
- We are seeking a Customer Success Team Lead to oversee the KSA Customer Success department which comprises a team of multi-tiered Implementation Specialists, Customer Success Executives, and Customer Success Managers who operate in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment.
- The KSA Customer Success Team Lead will work closely with Bayzat’s CMO & Head of Customer Success to help develop and deploy high-impact, multi-faceted strategic initiatives that ensure best-in-class customer success deliverables are met while taking ownership of executing our customer success strategy in alignment with our company’s mission, OKRs, and cultural principles.
- This leader will be heavily involved in hiring, onboarding, ramping up, coaching, and retaining top-tier talent at scale while ensuring our KSA onboarding, renewal, and retention targets are met.
- This role will require close alignment with other parts of the organization including Product, Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Operations, and HR teams, to name a few!
- The successful incumbent will need to demonstrate a proven track record of success in customer success using a data-driven, customer-centric approach. You will possess both strong customer success leadership experience and a history of having managed a large pipeline (USD 3 million+) of accounts within the SaaS space (SMEs and/or Enterprises).
- The successful incumbent must have served in a managerial capacity (i.e., Customer Success Team Lead) for no less than two years.
What you will need to have:
- 6+ years experience in customer success, at least two of which are in a leadership capacity
- Hold a proven track record of meeting and exceeding aggressive retention targets as both an individual contributor and in leadership capacities
- Proven track record in recruiting, coaching, developing, and retaining top-tier, high-performing talent
- Have a knack for aligning departments to establish synergies across peripheral departments that improve overall efficiencies and customer experiences
- Possess a business-centric mindset with a keen eye for successfully managing departmental efficiencies without compromising on the customer experience
- You are passionate about creating significant business impact; you are a true problem solver
- You are customer obsessed and have a proven track record in owning and implementing a strategic and cohesive customer vision
- A strong communicator, enabler, and effective influencer
- You are a true analytical thinker who has a knack for, and fluency in, data analytics with the acute ability to leverage data to make informed, strategic, and high impact decisions
What’s in it for you? Perks!
Bayzat is committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative working environment where everyone's background and ideas count. Our culture encourages members to be the best versions of themselves, while taking advantage of our perks:
Growth: Fast track growth opportunities for high achieving members, with no rules around where, when, how, or how often.
Flexibility: Remote and flexible/hybrid working setups.
Inclusiveness: From bi-weekly company-wide town halls/all-hands meetings, to regular huddles, OKR tribe meetings, celebratory dinner parties, and annual awards ceremonies held in the Metaverse, you'll be joining a truly inclusive and engaging workplace.
Share Ownership: We make them shareholders! We open up rounds of ESOP twice to three times a year. And guess what, those who continue to perform and achieve great things are topped up, almost every round!
Kick-ass offices: We have offices in UAE, Turkey, Saudi, and India. One of our two Dubai-based offices is in the DIFC FinTech Hive, which is the first and largest financial technology accelerator in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region.