Technology Sales Manager - KSA
IT, Sales & Business Development
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Who we are:
Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. We were listed by Forbes as "One of the most promising UAE-based startups" and are backed by world leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic and unpretentious versions of themselves.
Some high-impact responsibilities you will be entrusted with:
- Conduct prospecting activities daily to generate client meetings via cold calling, cold emailing, and social selling using best practices outlined by the Bayzat Sales Academy,
- Proactively identify and resolve prospective customer challenges to drive conversions,
- Approach prospects with the aim of winning new business, relationship building, researching the market and related products, presenting the product or service favorably and in a structured and professional manner,
- Help clients understand how health insurance works and educate them on the different options available to them,
- Evaluate and highlight features in the plans and make recommendations to prospective clients based on the benefits required,
- Provide excellent customer service and look for ways to enhance the client experienced,
- Consistently meet or exceed your defined quarterly sales objectives,
- Proactively communicate via telephone, email, in-person, and social media,
What you will need to have:
- Strong communication & presentation skills, fluency in English: Written & Verbal
- Positive mindset and eager to learn Ability to assess business opportunities and read perspective buyers
- Ability to leverage insights and data through sales process to add value to buyer discussions Skillful presenter with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self - Starter & Assertive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Self Awareness
What’s in it for you? Perks!
Bayzat is committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative working environment where everyone's background and ideas count. Our culture encourages members to be the best versions of themselves, while taking advantage of our perks:
Growth: Fast track growth opportunities for high achieving members, with no rules around where, when, how, or how often.
Flexibility: Remote and flexible/hybrid working setups.
Inclusiveness: From bi-weekly company-wide town halls/all-hands meetings, to regular huddles, OKR tribe meetings, celebratory dinner parties, and annual awards ceremonies held in the Metaverse, you'll be joining a truly inclusive and engaging workplace.
Share Ownership: We make them shareholders! We open up rounds of ESOP twice to three times a year. And guess what, those who continue to perform and achieve great things are topped up, almost every round!
Kick-ass offices: We have offices in UAE, Turkey, Saudi, and India. One of our two Dubai-based offices is in the DIFC FinTech Hive, which is the first and largest financial technology accelerator in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region.