Customer Success Manager - KSA
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Posted on Thursday, January 13, 2022
Who we are:
Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. We were listed by Forbes as "One of the most promising UAE-based startups" and are backed by world leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic and unpretentious versions of themselves.
The main goal of Customer Success is helping Bayzat’s customers meet, and surpass, their objectives at work. Customers expect Bayzat to help them become better at their job and perform at a higher level for their company, and the Customer Success team helps them achieve that.
The main responsibilities of a Customer Success Manager are to ensure training, onboarding, and effective platform usage takes place in parallel to collecting actionable customer feedback that helps to continue to evolve the Bayzat platform.
What you will be doing?
- Go above and beyond to ensure Bayzat’s customers are actively working towards their goals and that they will be happy with the service provided. This includes customer training, on-going support, consultative calls, strategic planning, customer outreach and customer marketing.
- Identify, implement and optimize KPIs to understand customer usage, behaviors and red flags indicating potential customer churn.
- Review the customer accounts and customers’ ‘health score’ to increase user retention and decrease churn rates, along with increasing activation rates and customer satisfaction.
- Have daily and ongoing communication with customers while tracking the entire customer life cycle and coming up with solutions for issues.
- Anticipate, foresee and create policies and processes around the customer journey to success that optimize the customer experience.
- Pinpoint the customers’ needs and create processes that reflect their goals.
- Provide actionable insights to the product development team based on customer feedback (i.e. new features and feature enhancements).
- Provide technical support to customers and training on products.
- Help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize our software or products based on the customer’s business needs or business plans.
- Create and improve customer training materials.
What are we looking for?
- 4-5 years of relevant Customer Success experience
- The ideal candidate would be a native Arabic speaker and based in KSA
- Be customer service oriented
- Be a team player who is able to build and maintain close relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Be passionate about technology
- Have the ability to analyze and extract research data
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong strategic, critical thinking skills and problem-solving ability
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
What’s in it for you? Perks!
Bayzat is committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative working environment where everyone's background and ideas count. Our culture encourages members to be the best versions of themselves, while taking advantage of our perks:
Growth: Fast track growth opportunities for high achieving members, with no rules around where, when, how, or how often.
Flexibility: Remote and flexible/hybrid working setups.
Inclusiveness: From bi-weekly company-wide town halls/all-hands meetings, to regular huddles, OKR tribe meetings, celebratory dinner parties, and annual awards ceremonies held in the Metaverse, you'll be joining a truly inclusive and engaging workplace.
Share Ownership: We make them shareholders! We open up rounds of ESOP twice to three times a year. And guess what, those who continue to perform and achieve great things are topped up, almost every round!
Kick-ass offices: We have offices in UAE, Turkey, Saudi, and India. One of our two Dubai-based offices is in the DIFC FinTech Hive, which is the first and largest financial technology accelerator in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region.