Director, Enterprise Applications
Calabrio is looking for a Director, Enterprise Applications to perform a key role in our digital transformation program, and deliver exceptional customer experience supported by trusted, and resilient business solutions. Calabrio has embarked journey and is truly committed to establishing a value fabric that transforms its customer, employee, and stakeholder experiences through seamless integrated, agile, data-driven, and secure Digital Services. Such an endeavor requires leaders passionate about customer experience and committed to consistently delivering value while focusing on digital services with inherent trust and resilience.
Reporting to Vice President, Global Head of Transformation the Director will be a key leader on our Enterprise Digital Services Team. If you are passionate about being a solution leader for a global software company with an entrepreneurial work environment and solving complex problems, this is the role for you!
What you'll be doing:
- Leading the design and development of Information Systems and Data architecture for Lead-to-Cash and Financial Management processes.
- Manages CRM, ERP, and other business systems through a team of knowledgeable director reports and team members deployed via a Global System Integration partner.
- Develop a library of deployable and documented design patterns, based on the organization’s application portfolio, business processes, and commercial product offerings.
- Maintain the integrity of enterprise-wide process, system, and data controls by ensuring that design and transformation procedures are implemented and followed.
- Analyze enterprise digital business drivers, and the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies, recommend improvement solutions, and develop strategies aligning digital services to the business.
- Ensure critical applications and business processes are designed and optimized for cloud-native, high availability, and disaster recovery.
- Work with PMO lead and participate in cross-functional governance forum to further the agenda of enterprise digital services across digital operations and systems integration.
- Collaborate with the Infrastructure and Security team to instill the culture of “Secure-by-Design” and ensure digital trust and cyber resilience in every aspect of enterprise architecture.
- Work with Enterprise Data and BI team to develop the guidelines and standards for the data model, associated metamodel, common business vocabulary, and taxonomies, which will then be used to guide solution development and achieve consistency of information assets across the application portfolio.
- Work with partner organizations to develop and deliver business solutions leveraging agile DevOps methodology.
- Identify the white space to implement the most cost-effective means of achieving organizational goals.
- Be a champion of digital enterprise discipline and participate/offer user training, and educational sessions to internal/external users
We're looking for:
- Strong team player – works with internal and external stakeholders to solve problems and actively incorporate input from various sources
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative working style
- Ability to think “out of the box”, strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Solutions driven, experienced in gathering and transforming business requirements into a comprehensive technology strategy