We are looking for a highly motivated and driven Accountant to join our international team in Stockholm. You will report to the Manager in our International Accounting division and work closely with the team both in Stockholm and overseas.
As part of a fast-growing global software and cloud company, you will have a key position in supporting daily accounting operations and reporting as well as in the monthly, quarterly, and yearly closings of our international entities.
What you’ll be doing:
Responsible for Calabrio subsidiaries in the following ways:
- Current accounting duties including expense, accruals, and prepayments.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet and income statements.
- Own payroll and expense processes for finance purposes.
- VAT and EU sales reporting.
- Maintain the asset register and run depreciation transactions on a monthly basis.
- Process cash transactions on ad hoc banking transactions and initiating electronic payments for bank accounts globally.
- Involvement in inter-company transactions.
- Provide guidance to the accounts payable team in the U.S.
- Supporting audits, end-of-year procedures and answering questions as needed.
- Supporting the local accounting manager with monthly expense analyses.
- Opportunities to work on a variety of projects such as process improvements and participating in the implementation of NetSuite software.