Senior Product Manager - Partner Integrations
Calabrio’s global growth requires strategic product managers who do not settle for status-quo, have a fast and unrelenting tenacity to execute, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit for creating new, innovative, secure, and reliable integrations that driving value for Calabrio Ccaas partners, Calabrio, and customers.
In this role, you will own the global multiple partner product relationships and integrations, set the vision, define the strategy to achieve the vision and manage roadmap activities to deliver Calabrio products to its customers. You will work closely with other product managers, R&D, Sales, customer success and integration teams to deliver outcomes that are meaningful for our partners, Calabrio, and customers. With your passion, talent, and business expertise, you can help us create a strategic partnership and robust integrations that bring innovation and differentiation to Calabrio’s partners ecosystem, create market disruption, and continue to deliver data to Calabrio / Partners workforce product solutions to our customers.
If you are passionate about being a leader for a global software company and love working in a fast-paced global role solving complex problems and working on leading edge products, this is the role for you! As a results-oriented product manager, we would love to have you on our global product team to oversee our CCaaS partner integrations to enable Calabrio products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Set the vision, growth strategy, alignment, and development of roadmaps for several CCaaS partners to deliver tangible results, drive revenue growth, strengthen partner relationships, and build robust integrations that deliver value to our customers.
- Create new and enhancing partner Integration for Calabrio by working with partner business stakeholders, product management, IT and R & D teams, resulting in new revenue growth and customer acquisition.
- Develop and enhance partner product management relationships by working on new business opportunities. Sustain and enhance existing enterprise integrations that are reliability performance.
- Engage with Partner product development teams to drive roadmaps, deliver partner and customer commitments, enhance partner integrations, sustain existing integration while prioritizing and balancing vision with functionality, costs, and solution interdependencies.
- Be a partner integration evangelist and communicate regularly on roadmaps, new or update integration releases, and any risks with mitigation plan.
- Be analytical in understanding and reporting the partner market competitiveness, financials, SaaS (Software as a Service) metrics and drive actions based on analysis.
- Support executive briefings and provide customer and partner support for high-impact, qualified opportunities.
- Manage both direct and indirect teams to influence, develop, and deliver results.
- Be a product expert and participate in customer- facing situations, trade shows, and user conferences.
- Support go-to-market plans including opportunity analysis, pipeline analysis, market segmentation, post launch success metrics, outbound marketing requirements and sales enablement by working closely with product marketing, sales, professional services and support, and other teams as needed.
- Operate in an Agile environment based on Design Thinking, which focuses on progress vs. perfection, and iteration vs analysis paralysis with heavy understanding of epic’s, features and user stories, storyboards, Agile and ownership of the sprinting process.
- Exhibit classic product management skills around identifying market requirements, competitive analysis, driving differentiation, understanding use cases, defining value proposition, pricing, product life cycle management, exercising good judgement under pressure, setting prioritizations, etc.
- Manage Calabrio partner product management relationships and various other partner stakeholders.
We’re looking for:
- Technical background in development and management of integrations to third party applications and data processing.
- Previous experience as Product Manager, including strong leadership and interpersonal skills that deliver results.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; data and fact-based decision.
- Hands-on experience in strategic planning and business case development.
- A background in the CCaaS industry – Contact Center, Workforce Enterprise Management.
- Experience with development and implementation of third-party Integrations accessing real time and near time via secure APIs to access high volume of data.
- Experience with recording voice and digital contact channels: Chat, Email, Skype, Facebook, etc.
- Passion for data and work experience in the data science/tech domain.
- Previous experience with defining network/application observability, monitoring, and alerting.
- A background in customer application migration software tooling.
- A drive for market and competitive research and analysis.
- Experience in creating and presenting presentations to Customer’s, Partner’s, and Calabrio Executives / Stakeholders.