Application Sales Manager, SmartHome - SD, NE
As a Calix Cloud Solutions Specialist focused on Marketing Cloud technology, you will work with an existing account team to target and sell the Marketing Cloud and Revenue Edge Core Suites to Tier 3, current and prospective customers in North America. The role requires you to act as a trusted advisor who deeply understands the customer's organizational goals and top challenges. You will run a value-based process, and act as a consultant on platform-based marketing technology and will advise on how an integrated ecosystem with actionable data can be used to guide our partners in developing their go-to-market strategy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
In coordination with the strategy laid out by the overall account team, you will:
- Create and lead the Calix Marketing Cloud account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential across various Calix offerings relevant to that customer.
- Managing a complex sales-cycle, often presenting to C-level executives, building, and preparing demonstrations that showcase product capabilities and features to customers and guiding a large group of influencers across multiple functions inside the customer organization to decisions.
- Evangelize the Calix Cloud vision through business value presentations, product demonstrations, including presenting customized demos of Calix products as well as other marketing tools (example: Facebook, Hubspot, and Mailchimp), in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- Successful Cloud Sales team members are rewarded with both opportunity and one of the most aggressive total compensation packages in the industry.
- 5+ years of quota carrying software sales and account management experience.
- Consistent track record for exceeding quota in account executive positions, carrying $1M+ quota.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles while demonstrating ownership of all aspects of territory management.
- In-depth understanding of an integrated marketing technology ecosystem.
- Experience managing a team based selling cycle.
- Ability to uncover business value and align selling cycle to the customer outcome.
- At least 2 years background utilizing social media platforms for marketing purposes, including Facebook, Mailchimp, Marketo and similar marketing platforms.
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills with a focus on storytelling.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Travel is required.
- Experience in software/SaaS solutions are required.
- Comprehensive understanding of how to identify customer value and align the sales cycle to the customer’s business objective.
- Ability to negotiate an executive level commercial/procurement cycle.
- Previous sales methodology training (Value Selling, Challenger, SPIN).
- Bachelor or University Degree Strongly Preferred.
- Remote-based position located in South Dakota or Nebraska.
Compensation will vary based on geographical location (see below) within the United States. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's location of residence and multiple factors, including job-related skills, experience, and education.
For more information on our benefits click here.
There are different ranges applied to specific locations. The average base pay range (or OTE range for sales) in the U.S. for the position is listed below.
San Francisco Bay Area Only:226,200.00 - 339,400.00 USD Annual
National Major Cities plus, CA, CO, NY Metro area:196,700.00 - 295,100.00 USD Annual
Regional plus NY:177,000.00 - 265,600.00 USD Annual