Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
Heyyyyy! We're Cashrewards, Australia’s most loved cashback platform.
Shoppers love us, but not just shoppers, our team think we’re pretty awesome too. So much so that they voted and now we’re a certified Great Place to Work. As they say, the proof is in the pudding so check out this role to see if you fancy a slice yourself.
About the role
As the Campaign Analyst in ourAnalytics and Insights team, this role is at the heart of infusing vibrancy into our operations. Responsible for designing and implementing dynamic campaign analytics and insights for both our core cashback business and retail media, you will collaborate seamlessly with business and engineering stakeholders to elevate our overall business strategy.
Capable of skilfully integrating various tools and systems, you will ensures a lively and effective approach, always identifying the best sources for valuable inputs. In this role you will add a vibrant touch to the business landscape, making every data-driven decision a dynamic and impactful one.
- Assist marketing with devising A/B and multivariate testing strategies across all digital channels to ensure tests are set up in a way that they can be read easily and are statistically significant.
- Develop automated post-campaign analysis reporting and insights for internal stakeholders and clients in both the core cashback business and retail media, providing recommendations on the best course of action, e.g. regular vs. boosted cashback campaigns.
- Segment appropriate cashback campaign audiences.
- Collaborate with our retail media team to support the development and maintenance of targeted media audiences, making these available to our advertising client partners.
- Leverage analytics to refine audience segmentation and improve the effectiveness of media campaign performance.
- Design and develop automated post-campaign analytics for the media business, measuring the success of advertising and promotional efforts, highlighting key performance indicators and providing actionable insights.
- Co-create problem statements with the relevant stakeholders to drive business-wide commercial & customer results in a timely manner.
- Extensive experience of SQL, data visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Amplitude, Kevel, mParticle, Braze, AppsFlyer, and other tools
- Well developed business stakeholder management experience
- Experience of utilisation of data to discover insights, predict behaviour, add value and visualise results and patterns to provide recommendations to support Cashrewards’ ambitions.
- A curious mind and resilience, determined problem solver, innovative, autonomous and conscientious.
- Experience in a similar role in a top tier consulting firm or industry
- Commercial acumen evidenced by understanding the business drivers to achieve sustainable growth
In the fast moving cashback category, Cashrewards has powered ahead of its rivals and taken the lead, serving over 2 million members with an enticing range of cashback offers from more than 2000 brand partners including Apple, Amazon, Myer, Liquorland, Adidas, Bonds, Target, Booking.com and The Iconic. As if that isn’t impressive enough, we’re fully Australian owned and operated, and backed by 1835i, one of Australia's leading venture funds. Plus, we support the Starlight Children's Foundation by donating 1% of all cash redeemed to the foundation.
Another cool thing, we're right smack-band in the middle of Sydney CBD (next to the QVB) so we're easy to get to.
There's lots more to love about working here, like:
- Flexible working
- Friday hours (finish at 3pm on Fridays)
- Double cashback
- Free access to Headspace
- Discounted fitness classes and wellness offering
- Birthday leave
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Ability to work up to 90 days a year from anywhere in the world
- Awesome people who you'll get to know at some of our awesome celebrations and social events
So if you’re keen to jump on board and help us steer this fine ship into the future, don’t let this opportunity pass you by. So jump in, forget FOMO. Join the Cashrewards team today.
Check out our careers page https://www.cashrewards.com.au/careers