Customer Engagement Manager
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
Heyyyyy! We're Cashrewards, Australia’s most loved cashback platform.
Shoppers love us, but not just shoppers, our team think we’re pretty awesome too. So much so that they voted and now we’re a certified Great Place to Work. As they say, the proof is in the pudding so check out this role to see if you fancy a slice yourself.
About the Role
As Customer Engagement Manager, your scope covers the execution and optimisation of our core marketing activity, customer journey and tactical campaigns. This role covers identifying target audiences or behaviour cohorts, pulling customer segment data, messaging & creative development or creation of custom user journeys as required. Broadly this includes eDM, web and app push notifications, in-app messaging, SMS and other channels as they emerge and become relevant. You will be an expert across our customer platforms and work comfortably across our owned channels, pulling together campaign insights and strategies.
In this role, you are a channel leader who can deliver results. You possess a deep understanding of benchmarks by channel and actively work to build and execute cross-channel campaign strategies to maximise the marketable database through experimentation.
- Working with Customer Engagement team on campaigns to convert or retain customers as Monthly Active Users, involves running E2E campaign execution independently across owned-channels (including but not limited to eDM, push notifications, pop-ups, and SMS)
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and able to have prioritisation discussions with partner teams, confidently suggesting the best approach to meet objectives.
- Help bring the Customer Engagement strategy to life by developing marketing experiments that contribute to customer growth & engagement
- Conduct more complex experiments, regularly presenting post campaign analysis with actionable insights
- Proactively identify new tasks and projects and able to work on complex projects independently
- Customer segmentation; demonstrate specialist expertise by identifying & uploading key audiences for comms to drive higher engagement, washing the data, managing unsubscribes etc.
- Must have proven Braze experience
- Extensive direct marketing experience
- Expertise in direct marketing channels including automation across eDM, web and app push notifications, in-app messaging and SMS (Braze, Leanplum, Twilio, Firefox, Mandrill)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot reasonably complex issues across core platforms used in day to day execution
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent collaborator, working well with internal and external teams toward a common growth goal
- Must possess a growth mindset and enjoy working in fast-pace and dynamic environment
In the fast moving cashback category, Cashrewards has powered ahead of its rivals and taken the lead, serving over 2 million members with an enticing range of cashback offers from more than 2000 brand partners including Apple, Amazon, Myer, Liquorland, Adidas, Bonds, Target, Booking.com and The Iconic. As if that isn’t impressive enough, we’re fully Australian owned and operated, and backed by 1835i, one of Australia's leading venture funds. Plus, we support the Starlight Children's Foundation by donating 1% of all cash redeemed to the foundation.
Another cool thing, we're right smack-band in the middle of Sydney CBD (next to the QVB) so we're easy to get to.
There's lots more to love about working here, like:
- Flexible working
- Friday hours (finish at 3pm on Fridays)
- Double cashback
- Free access to Headspace
- Discounted fitness classes and wellness offering
- Birthday leave
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Ability to work up to 90 days a year from anywhere in the world
- Awesome people who you'll get to know at some of our awesome celebrations and social events
So if you’re keen to jump on board and help us steer this fine ship into the future, don’t let this opportunity pass you by. So jump in, forget FOMO. Join the Cashrewards team today.
Check out our careers page https://www.cashrewards.com.au/careers