Customer Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Communications, Customer Service
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
Heyyyyy! We're Cashrewards, Australia’s most loved cashback platform.
Shoppers love us, but not just shoppers, our team think we’re pretty awesome too. So much so that they voted and now we’re a certified Great Place to Work. As they say, the proof is in the pudding so check out this role to see if you fancy a slice yourself.
About the Role
As the Customer Marketing Specialist, you will be a dynamic professional dedicated to enhancing engagement among Cashrewards members. By utilising the customer journey map, insights, and collaborative efforts with our CX Manager, you will craft exciting, multi-step, cross-channel communications to celebrate "Moments of Yay" and address customer opportunities.
Hit the ground running as a subject matter expert in onboarding, activation, product adoption, reactivation, and dormancy, you will expertly design personalised strategies that deliver the right message to the right customer at the right time. This includes leveraging customer preferences, behavioural segmentation, and recommendation models for merchants and offers.
- Develop and implement customer strategies that create stronger engagement from the member base by celebrating the Moments of Yay and addressing pain points through the customer experience.
- Develop and implement customer strategies to nudge members through the optimal member journey including a focus on key lifecycle stages.
- Design and create automated customer journeys, considering audience segmentation, channel selection, logic, and timing. While working closely across departments
- Adopt an experimentation approach to consistently deliver incremental innovation, utilising the Insights and Experimentation framework to document and report on experiments.
- Create customer dashboards and analytics tools to monitor and evaluate the performance of existing customer journeys, implementing ongoing optimisation strategies based on data insights to enhance the effectiveness of customer engagement.
- Become the channel expert and able to design communications across, owned channels off-platform including eDM, web and app push notifications; Owned channels on-platform including in-app messaging (web and app), content cards, notification centre and; Paid channels such as Meta, Google Ads etc. in collaboration with the Growth team. Other channels should be considered and integrated into communications as they emerge and become relevant.
- Extensive demonstrated direct marketing experience
- Extensive experience in direct marketing channels including automation across eDM, web and app push notifications, in-app messaging and SMS (Braze)
- Meticulous attention to detail coupled with the ability to troubleshoot reasonably complex issues across core platforms
- Considerable analytical skills with a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent collaborator, working well with internal and external teams toward a common growth goal
- Must possess a growth mindset and enjoy working in fast-pace and dynamic environment
In the fast moving cashback category, Cashrewards has powered ahead of its rivals and taken the lead, serving over 2 million members with an enticing range of cashback offers from more than 2000 brand partners including Apple, Amazon, Myer, Liquorland, Adidas, Bonds, Target, Booking.com and The Iconic. As if that isn’t impressive enough, we’re fully Australian owned and operated, and backed by 1835i, one of Australia's leading venture funds. Plus, we support the Starlight Children's Foundation by donating 1% of all cash redeemed to the foundation.
Another cool thing, we're right smack-band in the middle of Sydney CBD (next to the QVB) so we're easy to get to.
There's lots more to love about working here, like:
- Flexible working
- Friday hours (finish at 3pm on Fridays)
- Double cashback
- Free access to Headspace
- Discounted fitness classes and wellness offering
- Birthday leave
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Ability to work up to 90 days a year from anywhere in the world
- Awesome people who you'll get to know at some of our awesome celebrations and social events
So if you’re keen to jump on board and help us steer this fine ship into the future, don’t let this opportunity pass you by. So jump in, forget FOMO. Join the Cashrewards team today.
Check out our careers page https://www.cashrewards.com.au/careers