Senior Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
Heyyyyy! We're Cashrewards, Australia’s most loved cashback platform.
Shoppers love us, but not just shoppers, our team think we’re pretty awesome too. So much so that they voted and now we’re a certified Great Place to Work. As they say, the proof is in the pudding so check out this role to see if you fancy a slice yourself.
In a newly created role, as the Senior Business Development Manager – Retail Media (Agency), you'll build and manage relationships with media agencies for Circuit by Cashrewards.
The ideal team member will be familiar with various agency types, you'll align Circuit's offerings with agency needs, oversee the sales cycle, and identify group-trading opportunities to surpass business and revenue goals.
Check out Circuit by Cashrewards here.
- Position the value of the Circuit by Cashrewards retail media product offering to independent and holding group media agencies
- Educate and guide agency contacts on the Circuit by Cashrewards proposition and demonstrate why Circuit should be a fixture in all relevant media planning on behalf of their clients
- Leverage your skills and relationships to seek feedback from clients that will assist in evolving and refining Circuit’s product offering as it applies to media agencies
- Manage a portfolio of new business (via agencies) to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential media clients.
- Close new client business at or above quota level.
- Partner with internal stakeholders such as the Marketing, Operations, Legal and Client Services teams to execute and evolve your sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to the Circuit by Cashrewards retail media product.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- Prior experience in media sales, servicing media agencies. Experience in retail media sales advantageous.
- Experience in successfully negotiating complex commercial negotiations at a portfolio level with agency partners
- Excellent presentation skills that cover responses to briefs, requests for information / proposals, educational sessions, campaign post analysis
- Expertise in stakeholder management and a firm understanding of roles and responsibilities across agency contacts
- Excellent time management skills and the capacity to work within required agency briefing parameters
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with account directors, trading directors and agency principals. Exceptional consultative selling and closing skills. Accurate forecasting and pipeline management experience.
- Experience in quota carrying and closing experience with a consistent track record of success.
- Experience preparing sales proposals, forecasts and account planning.
- Experience with large complex commercial and legal facilitations working with other business functions/teams.
In the fast moving cashback category, Cashrewards has powered ahead of its rivals and taken the lead, serving over 2 million members with an enticing range of cashback offers from more than 2000 brand partners including Apple, Amazon, Myer, Liquorland, Adidas, Bonds, Target, Booking.com and The Iconic. As if that isn’t impressive enough, we’re fully Australian owned and operated, and backed by 1835i, one of Australia's leading venture funds. Plus, we support the Starlight Children's Foundation by donating 1% of all cash redeemed to the foundation.
Another cool thing, we're right smack-band in the middle of Sydney CBD (next to the QVB) so we're easy to get to.
There's lots more to love about working here, like:
- Flexible working
- Friday hours (finish at 3pm on Fridays)
- Double cashback
- Free access to Headspace
- Discounted fitness classes and wellness offering
- Birthday leave
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Ability to work up to 90 days a year from anywhere in the world
- Awesome people who you'll get to know at some of our awesome celebrations and social events
So if you’re keen to jump on board and help us steer this fine ship into the future, don’t let this opportunity pass you by. So jump in, forget FOMO. Join the Cashrewards team today.
Check out our careers page https://www.cashrewards.com.au/careers