Staff Software Engineer, SAAS - Remote
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
Delphix is the industry leader for DevOps test data management.
Businesses need to transform application delivery but struggle to balance speed with data security and compliance. Our DevOps Data Platform automates data security, while rapidly deploying test data to accelerate application releases. With Delphix, customers modernize applications, adopt multi-cloud, achieve CI/CD, and recover from downtime events such as ransomware up to 2x faster.
Leading companies, including Choice Hotels, Banco Carrefour, and Fannie Mae, use Delphix to accelerate digital transformation and enable zero trust data management. Visit us at www.delphix.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
As part of a new product initiative we are looking to add Delphix support for PaaS and SaaS data
sources. PaaS and SaaS data sources are becoming more ubiquitous as large enterprises are
migrating to the public clouds. The goal is to create a hosted cloud-native solution to support
orchestration and masking for privacy compliance of data sources like AWS Aurora/RDS, AzureSQL,
Salesforce, Snowflake, etc. We have a world-class team, and we're looking for someone to come in
and help build our new product offering.
You will work on a cloud-native full software stack that consists of microservices, REST API web
services and a UI. You will work closely with Product Management, customers, and other
engineering stakeholders (e.g. UX team) to design the new solution. You will also collaborate with
other team members to deliver a high-scale, secure and maintainable service.
We are a geographically diverse team currently working from home due to the ongoing pandemic.
We foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment. As part of the broader Delphix
engineering community, you will have the opportunity to drive process improvements, help develop
and drive adoption of best practices, and contribute new ideas to help make Delphix and its products
- Develop features for the Delphix cloud-native product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment.
- Maintain and advocate for these standards through code reviews
- Collaborate with stakeholders within Engineering, Product Management and other s (e.g. UX) to maintain a high bar for quality
- Participate in the elaboration of the product architecture, product experience (along with PM and UX), customers, and product support
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
- 9-14 years of experience developing scalable distributed software solutions
- Experience designing and creating cloud-native micro-services in a public cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Proven ability in backend or full stack development w
- Strong coding skills
- Strong problem solving and coding skills (Ideally Python or Java)
- Ability to lead and mentor with a strong teamwork mindset / team player
- Develop software systems with testability, scalability and manageability in mind.
We are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences, and strive to empower each voice to be heard and respected. Delphix is committed to hiring and supporting all teams regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. Our focus on inclusion and diversity benefits our employees and positions Delphix to succeed as a global company.