Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at $2 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable time zone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Engagement within the Customer Experience function, the Community Manager is responsible for building, engaging, and maintaining the online community around the Employment Hero platform. The communities will include both our business and end users. The Community Manager will drive discussions, interactions, and ensure a positive and helpful environment for all users.
The key focus for the role is to manage the execution of a successful community, driving engagement and ensuring user questions are addressed, concerns and issues are resolved and both value realisation and customer satisfaction is high amongst members. In addition, this role will set the frameworks and processes to moderate user-generated content, enforce community guidelines and maintain a safe online space.
- Develop and execute strategies to grow and nurture our first online user community as a proof of concept and subsequently build out all wider user communities across Employment Hero user types and regions.
- Initially moderate user-generated content and discussions (with subject matter support), ensuring adherence to community guidelines and maintaining a respectful and safe environment; subsequently building out the capability required to operate our communications in a customer centric and operationally efficient way.
- Set up and drive engagement with users through appropriate channels to answer questions, provide assistance, and facilitate meaningful interactions including the set up of peer to peer servicing communities.
- Plan and coordinate community events, webinars, and user-focused initiatives to drive engagement and collaboration, leveraging and aligning with our Marketing Function’s delivery of the same.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather user feedback, identify pain points, and advocate for user needs and preferences.
- Design and own the metrics to measure community value and performance, monitoring and reporting on engagement metrics and value to continually improve the community strategy.
- Work with our Marketing function to ensure we have a calendar of relevant and engaging content such as blog posts, articles, and resources, to provide value to the community.
- Act as the voice of customers between the community and internal teams, communicating user feedback, suggestions, and concerns effectively.
- Monitor industry trends and competitive landscapes to identify opportunities for innovation within the community space.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ years of experience in community management, social media management, customer success or related roles preferably within the SaaS or technology sector.
- Proven track record of developing and launching a proof of concept and scaling proven concepts to thriving business as usual channels and experiences, growing and engaging online communities and using analytics to track engagement and measure impact.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage and connect with users effectively, develop and execute strategic community engagement plans.
- Experience in project and/or change management.
- Previous experience in customer support or advocacy roles is an advantage.
- Previous team leadership is an advantage.
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs.
- Remote first and flexible working arrangements.
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!).
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech.
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!).
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues.
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $263M Series F round led by TCV October 2023
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018