Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, February 12, 2023
Fanplayr is currently experiencing a period of rapid growth globally with enterprise accounts, such as Guess, Alitalia, and KIKO – with many other global brands at late stages and/or in trials, and we're looking to add some great people to our sales team!
Why Fanplayr wants you
We are looking for an experienced demand generation manager to join the Fanplayr Marketing Team to play a critical role in achieving Fanplayr’s mission. You will act as a marketing expert - helping develop, scale, and optimize our top of funnel digital marketing programs (ads, email, social, etc.) to drive awareness and leads for our inside sales teams.Fanplayr is a fast-paced, results-driven organization that is scaling quickly - internationally and in the US. This is your opportunity to join a growing team where you will not only implement campaigns, but deliver recommendations and insights to refine our demand generation strategy and tactics. You will be most successful in this role if you like to roll up your sleeves and have the technical aptitude to build programs and experiments from the ground up.Your background may include a variety of campaign, digital marketing, and/or growth experience. You are looking for a role that gives you opportunity to learn and grow while driving a meaningful impact within the company. We are looking for someone who can balance multiple projects, and enjoys working both operationally (to tactically get things done each week) and strategically (to help scale our business in the right ways entering 2021).
Your background includes
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, with 2+ in a campaign management/optimization or digital marketing role, ideally with e-commerce and/or mobile products
- Understanding of marketing automation, segmentation, attribution, influence, and ROI/ROAS.
- Digital marketing experience (SEO, PPC, Email, Social, etc.)
- Experience with CRM tools
- Pipedrive Lead Booster, Mailchimp, Hootsuite
- Content development/Content marketing OR Growth hacking mindset
- Analytical skills with a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $78,000.00 - $165,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Employees At All Levels Are Expect To
- Understand our operating principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Observe the Fanplayr Code of Conduct.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services.
- Win as a team and make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Fanplayr’s Data Platform for eCommerce provides real-time intelligence and actionable insights to eCommerce retailers and service providers, enabling behavioral targeting of visitors whilst they are shopping online. Fanplayr’s service empowers merchants to ‘Convert more eCommerce Visitors using Personalized Real-time Targeting’. Fanplayr’s onsite conversion service generates significant uplifts to Conversion Rates, Average Order Value, Revenue per Visit and new Customer Acquisition Rates.Fanplayr is a privately held company with headquarters in Menlo Park, California and offices in New York, London, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, Mexico City, Milan, Tokyo and Melbourne.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.