Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Posted on Monday, September 4, 2023
Fanplayr is currently experiencing a period of rapid growth globally with enterprise accounts, such as Guess, Ita Airways, and KIKO – with many other global brands at late stages and/or in trials, and we're looking to add some great people to our team!
As a Design Intern, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our experienced design team, bringing your fresh perspective to the table. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the creation of visual assets for various projects
- Collaborating on the design and layout of marketing materials
- Contributing innovative ideas to brainstorming sessions
- Participating in the end-to-end design process
- Learning from and supporting senior designers
At Fanplayr, you will:
- Gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced design environment
- Expand your portfolio with real-world projects
- Collaborate with a diverse team of creative professionals
- Receive mentorship and guidance to refine your craft
- Have the chance to showcase your work to a broader audience
- A strong passion for design and visual aesthetics
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Creativity and an eye for detail
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a dynamic setting
- Job Type: Part-Time Internship
- Pay: EU 600
Employees At All Levels Are Expect To
- Understand our operating principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Observe the Fanplayr Code of Conduct.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services.
- Win as a team and make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Fanplayr’s behavioral data platform for websites provides real-time intelligence and actionable insights to eCommerce retailers and service providers, enabling behavioral targeting of visitors whilst they are shopping and browsing online. Fanplayr’s service empowers brands to leverage zero-, first-, and third-party behavioral data to personalize every user interaction on the website and across retargeting channels. Fanplayr’s service generates significant uplifts to Conversion Rates, Average Order Value, Revenue per Visit and new Customer Acquisition Rates, while improving the overall customer experience in the conversion funnel. Fanplayr is a privately held company with headquarters in Palo Alto, California, and offices in Milan, London, Madrid, Tokyo, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, and Melbourne.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.