Administration Officer - Health Information
Are you highly motivated? Do you pride yourself on integrity? Are you interested in career development, progression, flexibility and want a “Healthe” work/life balance?
Who we are
Hurstville Private Hospital is all about Real People and Extraordinary Care. We are committed to the provision of high standards of health care delivery, and continually strive to improve performance.
We are an acute surgical facility comprising of 157 beds, owned and operated by Healthe Care. Hurstville Private is located 16km southeast of Sydney’s CBD and enjoys an employment of diverse culture mix and backgrounds.
What our patients say about us
‘fantastic staff that go the extra mile every step of the way’
What we’re looking for
We are seeking a motivated, dependable individual to join our Health Information Department to fill an available casual position. Our successful candidate will be responsible for the management of patient health files, including but not limited to; collation of records, pathology filing and Medical Legal requests.
This position would be ideally suited to a University Student undertaking health care related study, or an individual progressing towards a Certificate in Health Administration or seeking a career in health care services.
Ideally you will have the following;
- Exceptional collaborative Interpersonal, leadership and well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team to deliver optimal customer service
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload appropriately
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with computerised reporting systems
- Commitment to Professional Development and a structured learning program for all staff
- Immunisation evidence (including full Covid vaccination and Influenza)
- Administration experience within a health care setting
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge and understanding of Patient Management System known as WebPAS
If this sounds like you, then apply today and become a part Healthe Care’s Hurstville Private Hospital Team
Applications close Tuesday 13 February 2024 @ 5:00pm
Position Enquires & Application (including current CV and cover letter addressing Essential Criteria) to:
Health Information Manager
Hurstville Private Hospital – 37 Gloucester Road, Hurstville NSW 2220
Email: [email protected]