Operations Analyst Intern
🚀 The Story so far: Who we are
Huspy is a proptech startup solving two of the biggest challenges in the home buying journey: home financing and home search. As we shape the future of home buying, we are helping customers secure mortgages and find the home they want quicker, at a more affordable rate, and on a single platform.
We are currently operational in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) and Madrid (Spain), and we believe the ecosystem we are creating raises the bar for the whole industry and fuels our mission of creating a category-defining experience.
Since our launch in August 2020, we have managed to secure funding from top investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Fifth Wall, Breyer Capital, and we recently raised $37 million in one of the largest Series A rounds in the history of MENA.
We’re building something awesome from the ground up, and looking for people with grit, resilience, and good hearts who are excited by the opportunity to make a big impact on a process that’s in need of serious disruption. Just imagine what you can create here – for the industry, for Huspy, and for yourself.
Currently we are looking for an Operations Analyst Intern who will be responsible for sales enablement, analyzing agent’s performance, planning and executing sales-related processes, and being a self-starter who is always learning new things, particularly related to automations and no-code.
- Create analysis of our agents' performance, generating insights and project suggestions to the whole team.
- Plan and execute processes related to agents, ensuring that all processes are efficient and effective.
- Identify areas of improvement within our processes and recommend solutions to streamline processes and drive revenue growth.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other teams within the company to ensure alignment and drive cross-functional projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process improvements, automation and no-code solutions.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders across the organization.
🌟The Perfect Match: What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales or related field.
- Previous experience in enablement, analysis, or operations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data and provide meaningful insights.
- Proficiency in Google Sheets/Excel, with the ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets and pivot tables.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas to a variety of stakeholders.
- Spanish native + English B2
- Nice to have: Experience with CRM softwares
💫The Perks: Why you’ll love working here
- Paid internship
- Flexible working hours to work from our office located in the best neighborhood of Madrid: Barrio Salamanca!
- Daily breakfast
- You will share your day to day at Huspy with people from all over the world.
If you're a self-starter who is passionate about sales enablement and performance analysis, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team!