CRM Marketing Manager
Koala’s mission is: Better furniture experiences, designed with the World in mind. Combining customer-centric products, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, incredible customer service and social good; we are changing the way people buy and enjoy furniture to create happier, healthier habitats.
Why we have this role @ Koala
As our CRM Marketing Manager, you'll be the driving force behind our direct marketing channels, crucial to Koala's growth and customer connection. This role is a unique blend of strategy and execution, perfect for someone who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and is eager to make a substantial impact in the eCommerce landscape.
What key responsibilities does this role have @ Koala?
- CRM strategy: Develop and implement innovative CRM strategies, focusing on email, SMS, and referral programs to drive business growth and customer loyalty.
- Hands-on execution: Directly manage and optimise email and SMS automations and campaigns, aligning them with marketing plans, customer behaviors and preferences.
- Collaborative spirit: Work closely with digital production, data & analytics, customer service, and brand marketing teams to create seamless digital customer experiences.
- Creative problem-solving: Use your analytical skills to continuously refine our CRM approach, ensuring maximum engagement and revenue generation.
- Data-driven decision making: Regularly analyse customer funnels and campaign performance, leveraging data to drive strategic decisions.