Who are we?
Launching in New Zealand in 2017, we’re now a global company with offices in Auckland and London.
With hundreds of thousands of active customers using Laybuy every day, we’re one of New Zealand’s leading BNPL providers and a top three provider in the UK.
The secret to our success has been putting our customers at the heart of everything we do. That means an unwavering commitment to responsible lending and the development of new products and services that make our customers' lives easier and that can help our merchant partners grow.
But we are just getting started! Our talented and ambitious team is focused on challenging the status quo and being at the forefront of the payments revolution that is now underway.
That means we’re fast-moving, collaborative and inclusive. Our teams need to work together closely to come up with new ideas, overcome challenges and pivot when we need to because we know that you will always achieve more by working together as one.
We also embrace the benefits that hybrid and flexible working bring. We know everyone is different, which is why we encourage our people to do what works best for them. The wellbeing of our people matters to us and you’ll see this in all areas of the experiences we create.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Digital Designer who can join our team of in-house designers creating best-in-class digital, social and campaign content that brings our brand to life. This is a fast-paced, creative role in a company that always is looking to push the boundaries.
You’ll work alongside the Brand and Design team to develop and execute the go-to-market assets, supporting our commercial and marketing teams to achieve global brand and sales success as well as working on exciting new projects.
This is a fixed term contract covering parental leave.
Responsibilities would include:
- Working closely with the marketing team on brand and campaign assets including digital, social, and print executions tailored for specific customer segments.
- Developing impactful sales enablement assets including presentations and pitch materials to engage enterprise merchants.
- Creating engaging digital and social brand campaigns, creative content and guidelines for industry partners.
- Delivering the brand identity and guidelines to ensure consistent execution of design assets across all channels.
- Working on multiple ongoing design projects to tight deadlines
- Participating in creative brainstorming sessions and design feedback sessions with the team to achieve continuous improvement on our assets and creative approaches
- At least 3+ years’ experience in graphic design. Fin-tech related or Retail experience preferred.
- A Bachelors, or above in Graphic / Art Design or related disciplines.
- High typographic, composition and layout skills.
- You’ll like to keep up to date with design trends.
- You're comfortable using Sketch and Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe XD with Motion Graphic Design (Adobe After effects, Premier Pro or similar) experience is ideal as well as similar design technologies.
- You are an excellent communicator that loves to work in a fast paced environment.
- You thrive on being part of a team and can motivate and collaborate with others
- You can organise, plan and deliver programs of work with multiple stakeholders all to tight or often conflicting deadlines.
- If you happen to have photography and videography abilities this will be a bonus.
💜🌈 At Laybuy, we are committed to achieving an inclusive and diverse workplace and welcome
applications from all backgrounds.
If you've got what it takes and want to join our high performing, fun and diverse team. Click 'apply' today!
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position. No recruitment agencies thank you
Laybuy undertakes pre-employment checks which may include criminal history, credit and AML checks. Should your application be successful, you understand that Laybuy will request pre-employment checks relevant to the role.