Partnership Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia · Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia · Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2023
This exciting role will be responsible for identifying strategic industry partners and create mutually beneficial marketing campaigns for Limitless Technology Group across SEA. As part of the Brand Marketing team, we are looking for an experienced individual to develop and manage strategic relationships with relevant partners and affiliate networks. This role will also cover new business development and revenue opportunities and comes with great growth potential.
- Identify, evaluate, and negotiate partnerships with relevant brands, companies, affiliates and organizations to drive business objectives. This also includes influencers or key opinion leader (KOL’s)
- Optimize traffic & revenue potential from partnership, CLO & influencer channels.
- Discover new ways of going to market to test and learn from, across all partnership opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential partners, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g., operations, product, and creative) to create joint marketing campaigns, promotions, and co-branded content.
- Create and manage partnership marketing budgets, ensuring cost-effective execution of campaigns.
- Analyze partnership performance and prepare reports with key metrics and insights, and utilizing partner dashboards.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities to identify new partnership opportunities.
- Work with legal teams to draft and review partnership agreements and contracts.
- Measure and report on the ROI and impact of partnership marketing activities.
- Ensure brand consistency and alignment in all partnership marketing materials and communications.
- To assist in carrying out marketing-related duties
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- 4+ years in-depth & hands-on experience with partnership & influencer marketing
- Good understanding on measuring full customer conversion path and data driven attribution models
- Experienced in networking and building relationships with industry players.
- A true achiever, fast learner with a commercial mindset
- Excellent PR & communication skills (verbal and written English)
- Hard working and able to thrive in fast paced environment
- Inquisitive, with a learning mindset
- Problem solver with a positive attitude
- Highly analytical, commercially astute
- Aptitude for attention to detail
- Great at multi-tasking
- Adventurous and willing to think outside the box and try new things.
- Friendly disposition with attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.