Marti is the leading technology company that has introduced ever-growing micro-mobility trend in Turkey. With the aim of bringing a new perspective to transportation, Marti continues to be a pioneer in the sector with its locally developed software, outstanding employees and millions of customers.
While protecting the environment with its low carbon emissions, Marti offers a practical solution to urban traffic with one shared vision: to make cities more livable through the most innovative electric mobility and to radically fight against the local city traffic. Our expanding passionate team is working with great enthusiasm every single day to make you reach to your destination faster, more convenient and more enjoyable.
We are just getting started!
Marti invites applications from dynamic, innovative and highly motivated candidates for the following positions:
- At least 2 years of experience
- Kotlin is a nice language and a must for us
- Production level experience in using extension libraries including but not limited to RetroFit, Koin, Flows, Kotlin Coroutines
- An excellent understanding of SDLC focused on mobile development
- Experience with mobile UX is a big plus
- Working knowledge of architectures and design patterns MVVM, MVI ve Clean Architecture
- REST is a must, WebSockets is a nice asset
- Experience working in agile teams, familiarity with the mindset and terminology
- Ability to communicate with people
- Continuous Code Refactoring
- Align with product roadmap developing efficient and reliable code
- Automate development process
- Support the entire application lifecycle
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize service performance
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends