Senior Flutter Developer
Marti is the leading technology company that has introduced ever-growing micro-mobility trend in Turkey. With the aim of bringing a new perspective to transportation, Marti continues to be a pioneer in the sector with its locally developed software, outstanding employees and millions of customers.
While protecting the environment with its low carbon emissions, Marti offers a practical solution to urban traffic with one shared vision: to make cities more livable through the most innovative electric mobility and to radically fight against the local city traffic. Our expanding passionate team is working with great enthusiasm every single day to make you reach to your destination faster, more convenient and more enjoyable.
We are just getting started!
Marti invites applications from dynamic, innovative and highly motivated candidates for the following position;
- Have at least 3 years of experience with developing Flutter applications
- Know widely used design patterns (Factory, Singleton, etc.)
- Have knowledge in riverpod, provider or stacked app architectures, MVVM and MVI knowledge is a plus
- Have experience in code generation, build runner(localizations, asset loading, di)
- Are fluent with Dart, and the Flutter framework
- Are experienced with native mobile applications (iOS or Android)
- Experienced with managing native project configuration underneath Flutter(permission, splash screen, icons etc.)
- Present a high level of Xcode and Android Studio knowledge
- Knows how to write good tests
- Have analytical and problem-solving approach
- Continuous Code Refactoring
- Align with product roadmap developing efficient and reliable code
- Automate development process
- Support the entire application lifecycle
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize service performance
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends