Marti is the leading technology company that has introduced ever-growing micro-mobility trend in Turkey. With the aim of bringing a new perspective to transportation, Marti continues to be a pioneer in the sector with its locally developed software, outstanding employees and millions of customers.
While protecting the environment with its low carbon emissions, Marti offers a practical solution to urban traffic with one shared vision: to make cities more livable through the most innovative electric mobility and to radically fight against the local city traffic. Our expanding passionate team is working with great enthusiasm every single day to make you reach to your destination faster, more convenient and more enjoyable.
We are just getting started!
Marti invites applications from dynamic, innovative and highly motivated candidates for the following position;
- Responsible for the cash flow management, debt management, and bank relations
- Prepare the cash flow budget (payment and collection balance)
- Prepare cash flow forecasts (weekly, monthly)
- Determine the cash needs and inform the management to take action to achieve the company goals
- Determine the financing needs for the investment
- Carry out the necessary bank-legal documentation relations
- Predict the exchange rate risk and credit status, researching appropriate hedging alternatives
- Follow and complete the necessary pricing (including POS) and operation processes with the bank and other financial institutions
- Mastering all banking products and completing the evaluation,
- Adapting the processes and developing controls to ensure that our foreign companies carry out their banking transactions correctly and our regulations, and to cooperate with our foreign companies
- Determine the resource needs of our foreign companies to use loans and non-cash loans,
- Monthly reporting senior management
- Prepare the budget with the strategy and provide predictions, responsible for budget realization
- Increase efficiency by following all innovations, including digital applications
- Graduated from Business Administration, Economics, Economics and related departments of universities,
- At least 5 years of cash planning, cash forecasting and cash management instruments experience,
- Knowledgeable about banking products and derivative products,
- Able to use MS Office programs well and have SAP knowledge,
- Be an excellent communicator, both oral and written in English and Turkish.