Marti is the leading technology company that has introduced ever-growing micro-mobility trend in Turkey. With the aim of bringing a new perspective to transportation, Marti continues to be a pioneer in the sector with its locally developed software, outstanding employees and millions of customers.
While protecting the environment with its low carbon emissions, Marti offers a practical solution to urban traffic with one shared vision: to make cities more livable through the most innovative electric mobility and to radically fight against the local city traffic. Our expanding passionate team is working with great enthusiasm every single day to make you reach to your destination faster, more convenient and more enjoyable.
We are just getting started!
Marti invites applications from dynamic, innovative and highly motivated candidates for the following position;
- 5+ years of professional experience shooting, editing, and delivering videos / motion graphics with demanding deadlines
- Solid knowledge and understanding of video production - from creative ideation through to post-production and final delivery
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Mocha, Photoshop, Color Grading
- C4D and Illustrator
- Comfortable creating 2D motion graphics/animations from scratch/from Illustrator vector
- Skill sets required: Motion Tracking, Keying, Rotoscopy, Match moving, Color Correction, Typography
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and Outlook
- Degree in a Broadcast, Animation, Design, Media or Artistic related field
- Self-disciplined, diligent, detail oriented and accurate
- Experience working in a metrics/productivity-based environment
- Demonstrate ability to analyze problems logically and solve said problems efficiently
- Demonstrate positive, results oriented attitude open to stakeholder feedback
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of on-camera talents and team members
- Responsible for podcasting, vodcasting, YouTube-Instagram-TikTok videos, voice recognition software, corporate videos and any production application that requires a simple yet professional voice-over microphone
- Applies videography, production and post-production skills in the planning, ideation and execution of video shoots
- Coordinates pre-shoot planning and documentation with team members and executives.
- Shoots video footage for various projects and mediums
- Understands the kind of content that is widely viewed and shared online
- Participates in the development, implementation, assessment and revision of the videos.
- Creates eye catching, clear and concise animations/motion graphics, in both short and long format
- Researches equipment and production practices and provides input into video equipment investments