Senior Growth Manager
You will be joining Near, one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big, but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Near is looking for a Senior Growth Manager, you will play a crucial role in implementing a global strategy to drive sales growth and optimize Near France's sales performance. You will work closely with the sales teams and the leadership team to develop and execute initiatives to increase our market footprint, generate qualified leads and maximize the value proposition for our customers and prospects.
A day in the Life :
- Positioning: Contribute to defining and strengthening the brand's positioning in the market, based on an in-depth understanding of competitive offerings in the AdTech environment.
- Lead Generation: Implement effective lead generation strategies, using various channels such as content marketing, SEO, social networks and events.
- Trade Marketing: Decide which trade shows and events to sponsor, organize our events to animate our customer community and exchange with our prospects.
- Content Marketing Roadmap: Define, build and implement our content strategy. Create content for our social networks (text, visuals, videos), newsletters, etc.
- Visibility and Media Management: Optimize paid and owned media across multiple channels to support key messages, ensuring effective visibility of our value proposition and optimized cost per acquisition. You will also define and execute press releases to be proposed to the various media in order to increase Near's name recognition.
- CRM and Go To Market: you'll identify the most relevant prospects, score them, define the marketing strategy for them to maximize impact and generate maximum business: newsletters, cold emails, nurturing and re-engagement campaigns, etc.
- Promotional materials: Create marketing materials to highlight our products and help our sales teams convince prospects (presentations, videos, website, etc.).
- Analysis and Optimization: Use analysis tools to track and evaluate the performance of marketing initiatives, iterate and optimize to maximize ROI.
- Customer Relations : Work closely with the Sales team to understand customer needs, adapt marketing strategies accordingly and contribute to customer retention.
- Management: Supervise and lead an apprentice, creating a culture of collaboration, agility and continuous learning.
- Competitive intelligence: Closely monitor our competitors' initiatives, anticipate market trends and propose strategic adjustments accordingly.