Working at PerkinElmer | Jobs and Careers at PerkinElmer
ResponsibilitiesLocation Beijing, BeijingCN Job ID REQ-052015
Manage and lead project for BeiGene/J&J/Roche/Lonza/BI and make customer satisfaction.
• In order to meet the growing demand for instrument after-sales service in laboratories across various industries, especially professional service demands such as overall relocation, maintenance and compliance verification
• The candidate will provide customized service solutions based on clients’ specific service needs and achieve continued business growth
• From the perspective of project integration and coordination, be responsible for the coordination and support of OneSource laboratory's overall services (laboratory asset management, overall laboratory relocation, regulatory compliance services) in the region
• Understand and grasp the operating status of the project you are responsible for, be able to formulate and implement specific project plans, manage the team and achieve project goals
• Complete the task objectives of each node in the project in accordance with the standard service process, regularly manage the project progress; handle and coordinate problems arising on the project site, and respond to customer feedback in a timely manner
• • More than 3 years of working background in chemical/pharmaceutical/biological and other laboratory-related industries, with project management experience
• Have good communication skills
• Initiative, innovative, and courageous to accept challenges; strong sense of responsibility, learning ability and pressure resistance
• Proficient in operating office software, including Excel, Word, PPT, etc.
• Able to adapt to a certain frequency of business trips
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have not saved any jobs.
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
We are committed to making a difference in our communities through strategic philanthropy, partnerships and employee volunteerism. Learn More »
Mentoring, training and engaging projects with real-world results. Kick-start your career at PerkinElmer. Learn More »
Learn More »
Aetna Health Plan Pricing Disclosure: Aetna Healthcare Pricing
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
PerkinElmer is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. PerkinElmer is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to unlawful considerations of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other personal attribute or characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
Please note that PerkinElmer is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Additional information about E-Verify can be reviewed here.
Please be aware that PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting interviews with our talent acquisition team. PerkinElmer does not charge any job application fees. Offers of employment or job openings with requests for payment of fees are fraudulent. PerkinElmer does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Any requests for such payment or information should be refused. The FTC has provided additional consumer information regarding such scams here.