Project support specialist
Working at PerkinElmer | Jobs and Careers at PerkinElmer
Project support specialist
ResponsibilitiesLocation Beijing, BeijingCN Job ID REQ-052013
Support Fresenius project .
大学本科及以上，化学、生物技术等行业优先。客户服务、销售助理及项目支持工作经验2年以上仪器服务行业经验，优先考虑熟练操作办公软件，包括Excel， word， PPT等。善于沟通，有强烈认同感，做事认真，有耐心，学习能力强。具备客户现场项目沟通能力。熟悉采购流程，具备对接供应商的交流沟通能力。
To provide support sales in projects of One Source, in order to improve departmental operational efficiency.
1. Assist sales in formulating sales service plans. Assist sales in basic quotation work.
2. Assist sales in preparing bidding materials.
3. Cooperate with the project manager to formulate regular project quality reports and communicate with customers about the service quality satisfaction of the project.
4. Cooperate with project managers to complete the annual project plan and confirm the service plan.
5. Assist sales in preparing relevant documents, contracts, and other sales materials.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, with preference given to majors in chemistry, biotechnology, and other related fields.
2. Experience in customer service, sales assistant, and project support work.
3. More than 2 years of experience in the instrument service industry, with priority given to those with such experience.
4. Proficient in office software, including Excel, Word, PPT, etc.
5. Good communication skills, strong sense of identification, serious work attitude, patience, and strong learning ability.
6. Possess customer on-site project communication ability.
7. Familiar with the procurement process and have the ability to communicate with suppliers.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have not saved any jobs.
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
To address growing supply constraints worldwide, PerkinElmer has expanded the production capacity of its extraction and RT-PCR tests at its global facilities... Learn More »
Our achievements are built on a solid foundation of core values that inspire action, integrity, teamwork and outstanding results. Learn More »
Aetna Health Plan Pricing Disclosure: Aetna Healthcare Pricing
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
PerkinElmer is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. PerkinElmer is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to unlawful considerations of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other personal attribute or characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
Please note that PerkinElmer is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Additional information about E-Verify can be reviewed here.
Please be aware that PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting interviews with our talent acquisition team. PerkinElmer does not charge any job application fees. Offers of employment or job openings with requests for payment of fees are fraudulent. PerkinElmer does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Any requests for such payment or information should be refused. The FTC has provided additional consumer information regarding such scams here.