Regional Marketing Specialist, Food Solutions (EMEAI Region)
Working at PerkinElmer | Jobs and Careers at PerkinElmer
Regional Marketing Specialist, Food Solutions (EMEAI Region)
Seer Green United Kingdom | Hägersten-Liljeholmen Sweden | Krakow (City) Poland | Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Seer Green, BuckinghamshireGB Job ID REQ-052118
The “new” PerkinElmer business, a newly independent company as of March 13, 2023, is a global analytical services and solutions provider with offerings including the leading OneSource Field and Laboratory services business that serve the biopharma, food, environmental, safety and applied end markets to accelerate scientific outcomes. Since 1937, PerkinElmer has served as a trusted partner in laboratory analysis and management and today complements its service offerings with a broad portfolio of atomic spectroscopy, molecular spectroscopy, and chromatography instruments, consumables, and reagents. With a dedicated team of more than 6,000 team members, the Company serves customers in more than 35 countries. Additional information is available at www.perkinelmer.com.
PerkinElmer is looking for a motivated, experienced Marketing Specialist to support the global Food Solutions organization with regional tactical execution of marketing campaigns in the Western region of the world, including EMEA and the Americas. The Marketing Specialist role will partner closely with global marketing to ensure regional execution of key tactics within our integrated marketing campaign, including (but not limited to) email, events, social media, advertising, webinars, and other lead generation activities.
Perten, a part of PerkinElmer’s Food Solutions business, has a rich 60-year legacy of providing leading testing instrumentation to the food industry, including near-infrared, process NIR, and rheology solutions.
- Act as key marketing liaison within assigned region (EMEA and Americas), and advocate for regional commercial needs
- Develop understanding of regional external (customer) and internal (commercial team) needs
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Deployment of emails to targeted customer segments
- Social media calendar maintenance and execution
- Direct the development of content for targeted field needs
- Coordination of local language translations to meet regional needs
- Event logistics, promotion and assistance
- Lead list upload, processing and tagging
- SFDC campaign creation, tracking and metric reporting
- Budget tracking in Allocadia or similar system
- Support marketing and operational leaders in organizing various projects
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Other duties as needed and assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, marketing, or the sciences (must have communications experience if degree in the sciences)
- Ability to translate stakeholder needs into action plans
- A can-do attitude and ability to multi-task
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft suite (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Basic knowledge of SEM, PPC, landing page practices, Google Analytics and SFDC
- Strong project management skills and an adaptive and flexible attitude. To be successful, the candidate will need to flex with the needs of the business while ensuring that project objectives are completed along planned timelines
- General knowledge of the food industry is a plus
- Strong team player, able to work across boundaries
- Work under pressure and balance multiple priorities
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have not saved any jobs.
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
From mentoring relationships to robust training programs, we create a customized development plan for you. Learn More »
Learn More »
Our achievements are built on a solid foundation of core values that inspire action, integrity, teamwork and outstanding results. Learn More »
Aetna Health Plan Pricing Disclosure: Aetna Healthcare Pricing
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
PerkinElmer is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. PerkinElmer is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to unlawful considerations of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other personal attribute or characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
Please note that PerkinElmer is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Additional information about E-Verify can be reviewed here.
Please be aware that PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting interviews with our talent acquisition team. PerkinElmer does not charge any job application fees. Offers of employment or job openings with requests for payment of fees are fraudulent. PerkinElmer does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Any requests for such payment or information should be refused. The FTC has provided additional consumer information regarding such scams here.