Associate Product Manager, Lab IT
Working at PerkinElmer | Jobs and Careers at PerkinElmer
Associate Product Manager, Lab IT
Lincoln, Nebraska | Albany, New York | Hartford, Connecticut
ResponsibilitiesLocation Lincoln, NebraskaUS Job ID REQ-052190
As an Associate Product Manager, you will represent the voice of the customer in discussions relating to current and future solutions in the OneSource technology portfolio, understand market and industry trends, and ensure customer success with the solutions. Your main responsibilities include gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations, and improving overall customer experience. To be successful in this role, you should possess the ability to contribute appropriate solution-related insights and strategies and identify new solution features that provide our customers with a competitive edge.
- Reporting to the Product Manager Lab IT and collaboration with the product development teams
- Identify market needs through market research supported by visits to current / prospective customers
- Work cross-functionally to define go-to-market strategy, create product positioning statements, articulate key benefits, and target customer profile
- Prioritization of product feature based on business and customer value
- Create crisp and clear requirements documentation for new product ideas/ product enhancement
- Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning it with business goals
- Collaborate with a cross functional team on execution of product roadmap
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Provide high level technical and product support to customers and internal teams
- Training internal departments on new products and new product features
- Develop product collateral to communicate product value and accelerate sales cycles
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience with Lab IT management role
- Comfort in presenting technical and business content to large and small audiences
- Working knowledge and understanding of Lab IT related technologies and architectures
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Project, and Excel
- Understanding of Life Sciences market
- Experience with Lab IT programs and processes
- Working with customers and internal teams to define new solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Travel domestically and internationally (maximum 10%)
The annual compensation range for this full-time position is $87,000.00 to $125,000.00. The final base pay offered to the successful candidate will be determined by factors including internal equity, work location, as well as individual qualifications, such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have not saved any jobs.
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
To address growing supply constraints worldwide, PerkinElmer has expanded the production capacity of its extraction and RT-PCR tests at its global facilities... Learn More »
Mentoring, training and engaging projects with real-world results. Kick-start your career at PerkinElmer. Learn More »
Learn More »