EMEAI Operations Manager, Lab Solutions
Working at PerkinElmer | Jobs and Careers at PerkinElmer
EMEAI Operations Manager, Lab Solutions
Rodgau Germany | Mechelen Belgium
ResponsibilitiesLocation Rodgau, HesseDE Job ID REQ-052153
EMEAI Operations Manager
Location: EMEAI (with preference for central Europe for easy travels)
Reporting to: Sales and Service Director OneSource, EMEAI
EMEAI Operations Manager is a position in the OneSource Enterprise business created to accelerate the delivery of new and ad-hoc customers, new deals, relocations. It is the “executor” of what the Program Managers and Sales Managers created in the pre-sales and sales process. The EMEAI Operations Manager will make a significant contribution to the success of the organization by ensuring a smooth transition of the customer to OneSource Enterprise business.
- Project Management:
- Take overall responsibility for managing multiple projects from start to finish.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Develop and implement project plans, track progress, and manage risks.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Resource Planning and Deployment: Identify and manage indirect resources to execute plans and meet compliance requirements.
- Stakeholder Engagement:
- Foster a collaborative and supportive team environment where team members feel comfortable sharing ideas and feedback with teams in the Program Management Organization, Service Delivery Organization, Sales organization.
- Execute the stakeholder (project) engagement plan.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders and keep them informed of project progress.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and address any concerns.
- Performance Tracking and Reporting:
- Establish and maintain robust project monitoring systems.
- Track project progress against milestones and targets.
- Prepare comprehensive project reports for the Global Programme Leader and stakeholders.
- Provide regular updates on project status, risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Customer Support:
- Act as the Point of Contact for EMEAI Operations matters. Build relationships with customers in collaboration with Sales, Services and PMO department with the goal of understanding their business needs and laboratory processes to install and deliver PerkinElmer’s laboratory services products to meet those needs.
- Accountable for delivery governance requirements as agreed to with customer. Accountable for client budget management , support the PerkinElmer account financial plan.
- Seek opportunities to expand relationships and grow service revenue by building a stronger presence in responsible sites, expanding service contract base, and providing best-in-class service and support. Identify opportunities to deploy innovations to appropriately meet customer needs.
- Work with the Account GM, PM & Sustainability leads to expand penetration of key laboratory services products and follow up with customers as required until the project is ready for handover to the delivery teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Six plus years of related experience in service management
- Management experience of direct or indirect teams
- Experience of managing project budgets
- Valid driver’s license
Technical / Skill Requirements
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Notes. Ability to interpret business reports (P/L).
- Familiarity with SAP, Business Objects
- Strategic hiring / interviewing skills
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated high level work ethic and organizational skills
- Someone with the ability to suggest solutions to problems in parallel with escalating issues is important.
- Written, verbal, and interpersonal skills in English required; other local languages an advantage
- Team Management skills with an upbeat, collegial, can-do attitude
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have not saved any jobs.
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."