Asset Onboarding Steward
Working at PerkinElmer | Jobs and Careers at PerkinElmer
Asset Onboarding Steward
South San Francisco, California
ResponsibilitiesLocation South San Francisco, CaliforniaUS Job ID REQ-052099
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of Client purchased instruments with the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) at local and remote Client sites.
- Coordinate the transportation of instruments to the Client lab site, including safe de-crating to prevent instrument damage.
- Updates data records to ensure complete and accurate visibility to instrument delivery and installation data.
- Collaborate with Client Capital Asset Stewards to ensure accurate instrument tagging.
- Coordinate the removal as well as transfer of assets to and from Client sites.
- Maintain training and compliance in areas of health and safety, security, environmental and operational aspects of daily activities in the working environment
- May be required to travel to other client sites for training and meetings
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job at any time
- Associates degree OR
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 2+ years of experience in Inventory Management
- Ability to travel as needed
- Strong data analytics and reporting skills
- Project Management experience
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in use of SAP systems and MS Office Suite.
- General knowledge of lab instruments
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Position is in a research laboratory environment
- Job pace may be fast and job completion demands may be high.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position more than 25% of the time
- Potential risk to lab-based hazards including but not limited to chemicals, biologicals, potent compounds, research material, high temperature, etc.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move inside and outside labs
- Frequently use objects, tools or controls, which will require regular bending, squatting, stretching and reaching in order to perform in a service function.
- Occasionally move or lift up to 25 pounds (potential for occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include without limitation, the ability to observe details at close range (within a few feet of the instrument/equipment), distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus in order to perform the essential service functions of this position.
- Occasionally operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
- Employee may be required to handle hazardous wastes according to local, state, and federal regulations
The annual compensation range for this full-time position is $60,500 to $91,500. The final base pay offered to the successful candidate will be determined by factors including internal equity, work location, as well as individual qualifications, such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have not saved any jobs.
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."