Lab Computing Analyst
Working at PerkinElmer | Jobs and Careers at PerkinElmer
Lab Computing Analyst
ResponsibilitiesLocation Olympia, WashingtonUS Job ID REQ-052173
- Implements, monitors, and provides technical support of customer laboratory IT environments, typically integrated with instrumentation
- Implements customer specified benchtop computing design and processes
- Administers and assures connectivity of customer’s Windows based platform
- Conduct and maintain inventories of client systems
- Support of the operating system, desktop hardware and peripherals, instrument-controlled software, core desktop applications and imagining of computers
- Manage On-boarding, retirement, and relocation of equipment
- Implements Windows based security, including but not limited to: user / group permissions, file / folder permissions, group policies, local security policies, etc.
- Analyzes, identifies, and implements enhancements, upgrades and/or solutions to improve the overall support of the desktop platform in a timely manner
- Ensures adherence to client’s corporate policies through periodic reporting and compliance programs
- Acts as the technical support contact for instrument vendor
- Repairing and troubleshooting instrument related computers and escalating issues to the client infrastructure teams
- Provides technical support for new system validations and change management efforts
- Create and maintain a physical inventory of lab equipment, PC’s, software, and any other information specified by the client
- Submit weekly Engineer reports to the team lead by COB on the last business day of the week
- Acts as client Liaison for software/hardware related inquiries
- Participate in client team meetings
- Provides support across all PerkinElmer Enterprise practices as required
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.
You have not saved any jobs.
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
To address growing supply constraints worldwide, PerkinElmer has expanded the production capacity of its extraction and RT-PCR tests at its global facilities... Learn More »
Mentoring, training and engaging projects with real-world results. Kick-start your career at PerkinElmer. Learn More »
Learn More »