Job Title: Property Administrator
Location: Benbecula, Outer Hebrides
Package: Excellent Salary + Benefits Package
Role Type: Full Time / Permanent
Role ID: SF16398
Be part of the QinetiQ journey. Join us as a Property Administrator at our MOD Hebrides Range site on South Uist where you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and many of the industry’s most brilliant minds.
As a Property Administrator, you will ensure that maintenance tasks are assigned, and subsequently reconciled for auditing requirements.
• Ensure effective operation of the Cleaning, Catering, and Accommodation contract and associated facilities.
• Provide planning support to the Property Operation Leads enabling effective facilitation and co-ordination of third party contractors coming to site.
• Regularly liaising with the Soft Services Operational Lead to plan the availability of the Accommodation Estate.
• Supporting the site’s delivery of the maintenance budget through prioritising work, reconciling demands, supporting the team with purchasing procedures ensuring auditable records maintained.
• Act as deputy for the Site Waste Coordinator, ensuring records associated are maintained to Industry Standards.
• Providing front of office capability for all enquiries coming to the Property Operations management cell.
This role is full-time, 37 hours per week with adaptive working arrangements.
Essential experience of the Property Administrator
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong IT skill set background, with knowledge of ISO standards desirable
• Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Experience dealing in subcontractor services
Qualifications for the Property Administrator
• Relevant certifications in ISO standards or equivalent are desirable but not essential.
Please note that all applicants must be eligible for SC clearance as a minimum. UKSV National Security Vetting Solution: guidance for applicants - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
• Flexible, adaptive working
• Generous holiday allowance
• Health Cash Plan, Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
• Matched contribution pension scheme, with life assurance
• Employee discount portal: Personal Accident Insurance, Travel Insurance, Restaurants, Cinema Tickets and much more
• Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows most employees to buy up to 5 days’ additional leave.
• We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant
• Payroll Giving and Volunteering - helping charities and local community
Why join QinetiQ?
As we continue to grow into new markets around the world, there’s never been a more exciting time to join QinetiQ. The formula for success is our appetite for innovation and having the courage to take on a wide variety of complex challenges.
You’ll experience a unique working environment where teams from different backgrounds, disciplines and experience enjoy collaborating widely and openly as we undertake this exciting and rewarding journey. Through effective teamwork, and pulling together, you’ll get to experience what happens when we all share different perspectives, blend disciplines, and link technologies; constantly discovering new ways of solving complex problems in an diverse and inclusive environment where you can be authentic, feel valued and realise your full potential. Read more about our diverse and inclusive workplace culture here.
Joining QinetiQ offers you an opportunity to work on a broad range of interesting defence-based projects with vast career progression across a global organisation in addition to competitive personal and professional benefits. You’ll receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package: our basic salaries are very attractive as we constantly review what’s happening in the market. The range of benefits that we offer include, adaptive and flexible working, generous holiday entitlements, Health Cash Plan, Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance and much more.
As a company of over 6,000 dedicated professionals, we are a world-centre of excellence in research and development and act as a catalyst for fast-track innovation, offering outstanding experimentation facilities, and technical, engineering and scientific expertise. QinetiQ is made up of dedicated experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets, all working together to explore new ways of protecting what matters most. Being part of QinetiQ means being central to the safety and security of the world around us. Partnering with our customers, we help to save lives; reduce risks to society; and maintain the global infrastructure on which we all depend. Come and find out how you can play a role.
Please note that many roles in QinetiQ are subject to national security vetting. Applicants that already hold the appropriate level of vetting may be able to transfer it upon appointment, subject to approval. A number of roles are also subject to restrictions on access to information that mean factors such as nationality, previous nationalities held and the country in which you were born may have an effect on the roles that you can be employed in.