Customer Experience Agent
WHO IS RAPID LOANS?
Rapid Loans is a fast-growing finance company with one goal in mind – to help our customers live their best life! Celebrating our 20th birthday in 2023, we’re looking for new superstars to join our team and make 2023 our biggest year yet.
WHY CHOOSE RAPID LOANS?
Simply, our team is like our second family. Hopefully, like us, you’ll want to spend your working life with people who have the same interests, people whom you get along with and who have a common goal in mind – help as many customers as you can!
We offer our employees a challenging, rewarding, and fun work environment. While we expect you to work hard, it’s not all work and no play. When you join Rapid Loans, you can expect:
- Team events, retreats, and social incentives
- Fantastic earning potential
- Cool office located on the Gold Coast
- Ongoing training within a friendly and supportive environment
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a dynamite Customer Experience Agent. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing and maintaining a portfolio of customer accounts, helping us move them through the payment pipeline.
Your typical day could include:
- Maintaining a large loan portfolio
- Communicating directly with clients via phone and email
- Taking part in team meetings to understand and achieve daily and weekly team goals
- Working closely with the Sales Team to implement processes and policies that contribute to better collection practices
- Contributing to our fun and inclusive company culture
WHAT WE EXPECT
There are a few things we expect of you in this role:
- Provide excellent customer service – talk with a smile
- Achieve weekly and monthly targets and KPIs – kick your goals
- Work within current lending legislation and compliance requirements – follow the rules.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
We want all our employees to flourish at Rapid Loans, we set you up to succeed from the get-go. So, to be considered for this role, you will…
- Either be an experienced Account Manager OR have no experience – we’ll teach you everything you need to know – the Rapid way
- Have great organisational and time management skills
- Be a confident and happy communicator
- Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Be a great personality for our fantastic work culture
Above all, we’re looking for a team player, someone who wants to succeed, who is happy to have a bit of fun at work, who takes all customer queries seriously and who has the willingness to learn how we do things at Rapid Loans.
If you think this sounds like you, or you want to have a chat about the role, please send your cover letter and resume, or questions to [email protected]