Home Lending Specialist
Rate Money is a company that’s growing fast, with 33 offices Nationally. Our office specialises in self-employed loans with exclusive niche products from multiple funding lines, catering for all types of self-employed customers.
As Rate Money Home Lending Specialist at our Parramatta Branch, you will be a high performer with a passion for lending and experience in a sales environment. On a day-to-day basis, your specific duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Identifying potential referral partners, building and nurturing long term relationships with Brokers, Financial Advisors, Real Estate Agents and other industry professionals.
- Promoting the services of Rate Money Parramatta to key referral partners, generating high quality leads and referrals, driving advocacy and providing exceptional level of service.
- Conducting targeted cold calls to potential referrers, effectively articulating our value proposition, and nurturing relationships to drive business growth.
- Educate partners on the benefits of working with Rate Money Parramatta and our range of product offerings.
- Collaborate with internal staff and teams to ensure smooth and efficient process for clients referred by referral partners.
- Stay current with industry trends and market developments to identify new opportunities for partnership and growth.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in Mortgage lending either working in broking or Bank environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- You are able to thrive in a fast-paced high-volume work environment.
- You have proven ability to connect with people and build strong relationships.
- Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking (essential)
- A positive attitude with a sharp eye for detail
- Good computer skills, with experience using a CRM platform, and MS Office.
If you are a driven and results orientated individual with a passion for building referral relationships and growing a mortgage business, we would love to hear from you. Join us at Rate Money Parramatta and help us take our business to the next level.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links.
If you are successful applying for a role with Rate Money, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure Rate money complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Funding Act.
These checks may include, but are not limited to identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.