Training & Implementation Manager - North America (Fixed Term Contract)
ROLLER is a global software-as-a-service company designed to help businesses in the leisure and attractions industry operate more efficiently and deliver great guest experiences. ROLLER helps its customers through a full suite of venue management features, including ticketing, point-of-sale, CRM, self-serve kiosks, memberships, digital waivers, and more. We are a fast-growing global company with customers in over 30 countries and a wide array of industries like theme parks, museums, zoos, trampoline parks, water parks, aquariums, and wake parks - just to name a few!
At the heart of ROLLER is our team - which consists of 110+ highly energetic, driven, intelligent, and humble professionals, all contributing to help build a great and enduring business. We truly believe that the sky's the limit for us, and we are well on our way toward becoming a global success story. But most of all, we love what we do, and we are looking for like-minded people to join us on this amazing journey!
About the Role
We are on the hunt for a passionate software Training & Implementation professional to join our growing global team. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end implementation of new customer accounts onto our platform across the North America region.
You will be supported to become an expert in our platform and use this knowledge to provide best practice advice and training to our customers and ensure they have a successful launch with ROLLER. As you will be working within a global team of all remote workers, you will be able to manage your time, follow agreed processes and ensure you regularly communicate with the wider team.
Please note that this role is a 12 month fixed term contract position. This role will also be covering Pacific Time.
Why Should You Apply
You will have the opportunity to join a growing global team and work with an innovative platform. This role provides a chance to manage the end-to-end implementation of new customer accounts onto the platform and to became an expert in the platform. You will be able to provide best practive advice and training to customers, as well as develop strong customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Being part of a remote global team, you will have the opportunity to manage your time, follow agreed processes and communicate with the wider team regularly.
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible for the successful onboarding of new cutomers across the North America region
- Learning our platform inside-out and be hands-on with platform configuration implementations
- Gathering customers requirements and configuring platforms as per their needs
- Consulting with customers to provide information about how to best use our platform for their business
- Develop strong customer relationships that promote customer retention and loyalty
- Document, submit and track platform bugs until they are resolved (We use JIRA!)
- Work closely with our AWESOME team to ensure our customers have remarkable experiences
You are experienced in working in a software as a service company with a deep understanding of training and implementation. You are a self-starter and have a passion for training, learning new tools, and providing a great experience for our customers. You are someone who enjoys working autonomously within a fast-paced environment with an eye for detail and a can-do attitude.
- At least 2+ years of experience within a training & implementation role and/or project management skills, ideally in a SaaS or technology-based environment
- Experience using systems such as Gainsight, Zendesk, Salesforce etc.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- You will be very tech-savvy and able to pick up new tools very quickly
- Willing to proactively self-learn about technology and work autonomously in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Great customer service skills; demonstrated experience is a must!
- High level of organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable & a fun can-do attitude
- You get to work on a category-leading product that customers love in a fun, high-growth industry- check our Capterra and G2 reviews.
- 4 ROLLER Recharge days per year (that is 4 additional days of leave that we all take off together as a team to rest and recuperate)
- Engage in our ‘Vibe Tribe’ - led by our team members; you can contribute to company-wide initiatives directly. Regular events and social activities, fundraising & cause-related campaigns... you name it. We're willing to make it happen!
- Team member Assistance Program to proactively support our team's health and wellbeing - access to coaching, education modules, weekly webinars, and more.
- 16 weeks paid Parental Leave for primary carers and 4 weeks paid Parental Leave for secondary carers
- 401(k) Plan & Health Insurance
- Highly flexible work environment with an All Access pass to WeWork depending on your location
- Work with a driven, fun, and switched-on team that likes to raise the bar in all we do.
- Individual learning & development budget plus genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand!
What You Can Expect
- Initial call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
You’ll have an initial call with our Talent Acquisition Manager to chat through some of your experience to date, salary expectations and you can check off any initial questions you might have.
- Interview with our VP of Customer Operations
You will get to meet with our VP of Customer Operations to learn more about the role & ROLLER whilst also talking through your experience in more detail
- Loop Interviews
This is where you will get to meet our wider ROLLER team to do a ‘vibe check’ on us to make sure our culture & vibe meet what you are looking for!
If all lights are green and the fit feels right, we’ll conduct reference checks and you'll receive an offer to join!