ROLLER is not your average software-as-a-service company. With a global presence in over 30 countries, we’re here to bring some excitement to the leisure and attractions industry and make a difference! Our mission is to help businesses operate smoothly and create fun and memorable guest experiences by providing seamless ticketing, point-of-sale, self-serve kiosks, memberships, and digital waiver processes.
But here’s the best part: our team. We’re a group of 120+ highly passionate, enthusiastic, and down-to-earth professionals located all around the world who are all working together to build something truly remarkable. We’re aiming high and believe that the possibilities are endless. As we continue to grow globally, we’re excited to write our success story and have fun along the way.
We genuinely love what we do, and we’re looking for like-minded people to join us on this amazing journey. If you’re ready to be part of a dynamic team and make a real impact, come aboard, and let’s create some unforgettable experiences together at ROLLER!
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Copywriter to join our growing team. This role plays a fundamental role in bringing our content and marketing campaigns to life and is responsible for driving the key value proposition of our product through brand communications.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing copy, establishing tone and messages that will effectively communicate with the target audience, and fulfill the marketing objectives in line with brand guidelines across all distribution channels. The ideal candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working collaboratively with various stakeholders, such as designers, product marketing, SEO, and paid media specialists. You’ll be curious, detail-orientated, and adaptable!
What You’ll Do
- Develop clear and engaging content that is consistent with the company's brand and addresses both business goals and consumer needs, including how-to articles, blogs, guides, eBooks, email campaigns, banner/display ad creative, video scripts, and social media posts aimed at educating and nurturing our customers and engaging potential customers.
- Write and/or edit any web copy in line with SEO best practices; support customer acquisition activities with content to support paid marketing campaigns
- Help create messaging and positioning content in conjunction with the product marketing team for new product releases
- Proofread and provide feedback on all written pieces before publication, ensuring it meets our content guidelines, tone of voice, and objectives
- Establish style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Develop a solid understanding of our target audience through online and traditional market research and use that knowledge to draft compelling pieces of work that drive prospects and customers to action
- Create, adjust, and manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Monitor and track the performance of the content you create, including making updates to improve performance and relevance.
- 6+ years of experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager, Copywriter or similar. Bonus points if you have SaaS experience.
- A portfolio of published articles
- Experience in project management is a plus
- You love writing and producing content, you’re creative and a natural storyteller
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Writing and editing skills in English a must
- The ability to work well under pressure
- You’re comfortable working independently and autonomously, you’re self-motivated, and take initiative to meet and exceed your goals.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism, or relevant field
- You get to work on a category-leading product that customers love in a fun, high-growth industry- check our Capterra and G2 reviews.
- 4 ROLLER Recharge days per year (that is 4 additional days of leave that we all take off together as a team to rest and recuperate)
- Engage in our ‘Vibe Tribe’ - led by our team members; you can contribute to company-wide initiatives directly. Regular events and social activities, fundraising & cause-related campaigns... you name it. We're willing to make it happen!
- Team member Assistance Program to proactively support our team's health and wellbeing - access to coaching, education modules, weekly webinars, and more.
- 16 weeks paid Parental Leave for primary carers and 4 weeks paid Parental Leave for secondary carers
- Highly flexible work environment with an All Access pass to WeWork depending on your location
- Work with a fun and switched-on team that likes to raise the bar
- Individual learning & development budget plus genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand!
What You Can Expect
- Initial call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
You’ll have an initial call with our Talent Acquisition Manager to chat through some of your experience to date, salary expectations and you can check off any initial questions you might have.
- Interview with our VP of Product & Customer Marketing
You will get to meet with our VP of Product & Customer Marketing to learn more about the role & ROLLER whilst also talking through your experience in more detail
- Skills Assessment
You'll get an insight into the kind of work you'll be doing at ROLLER and give us a glimpse into how you like to work and your style
- Loop Interviews
This is where you will get to meet our wider ROLLER team to do a ‘vibe check’ on us to make sure our culture & vibe meet what you are looking for!
If all lights are green and the fit feels right, we’ll conduct reference checks and you’ll receive an offer to join!