Technical Support Specialist (POS, SaaS)
ROLLER is not your average software-as-a-service company. With a global presence in over 30 countries, we’re here to bring some excitement to the leisure and attractions industry and make a difference! Our mission is to help businesses operate smoothly and create fun and memorable guest experiences by providing seamless ticketing, point-of-sale, self-serve kiosks, memberships and digital waivers processes.
But here’s the best part: our team. We’re a group of 120+ highly passionate, enthusiastic, and down-to-earth professionals located all around the world who are all working together to build something truly remarkable. We’re aiming high and believe that the possibilities are endless. As we continue to grow globally, we’re excited to write our own success story and have fun along the way.
We genuinely love what we do, and we’re looking for like-minded individuals to join us on this amazing journey. If you’re ready to be part of a dynamic team and make a real impact, then come aboard and let’s create some unforgettable experiences together at ROLLER!
About the Role
We are seeking a passionate Technical Support Specialist to join our growing global Customer Support Team. Bringing previous experience working with Point Of Sale (POS) Payments or within a SaaS company, you will be responsible for providing technical product support to our customers across the North American region. You will become an expert in your platform and use prior knowledge from working in a SaaS company to troubleshoot questions from our customers and provide timely & quality responses to them.
As you will be working within a global team of all remote workers, you will be able to manage your time, follow agreed support processes and ensure you regularly communicate with the wider team.
You will be working a 5-day working week, with 1 day being on a weekend and the other 4 days to be midweek.Whilst this role is a hybrid role, you will need to be based in Austin, Texas to take advantage of our new office facilities!
What You’ll Do
- You will be the first point of contact for our customers - answer incoming calls, responding to tickets and engaging customers via live chat
- Consult with customers to provide information about our products and platform builds
- Learn our platform inside out, and be hands-on with the platform configuration
- Be hands-on with troubleshooting technical hardware issues that occur with payment and POS terminals
- Document, submit and track platform bugs until they are resolved (We use JIRA!)
- Various administrative duties including market research, internal processes and ensuring consistency with the global team
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Work closely with our AWESOME team to ensure our customers have remarkable experiences
- You must have experience working in a similar role within a SaaS or POS Payments business
- Whilst the role is fully remote, you will be located on the West Coast or comfortable working that timezone
- Formal IT qualifications, bonus if you have a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience using ticketing systems - we use Zendesk
- Extra points if you bring troubleshooting experience working with payments systems as well as API’s
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- You will be very tech-savvy and able to pick up new tools very quickly
- Willing to proactively self-learn about technology and work autonomously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You have demonstrated experience with troubleshooting methodologies and implementing them in your workflow
- Great customer service skills; demonstrated experience is a must!
- High level of organizational skills and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- You get to work on a category-leading product that customers love in a fun, high-growth industry- check our Capterra and G2 reviews.
- 4 ROLLER Recharge days per year (that is 4 additional days of leave that we all take off together as a team to rest and recuperate)
- Claim up to AUD$200 work from home expenses per month
- 16 weeks paid Parental leave for primary carers and 4 weeks paid Parental leave for secondary carers
- Free Medical Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Engage in our ‘Vibe Tribe’ - led by our team members; you can contribute to company-wide initiatives directly. Regular events and social activities, fundraising & cause-related campaigns... you name it. We're willing to make it happen!
- Team member Assistance Program to proactively support our team's health and wellbeing - access to coaching, education modules, weekly webinars, and more.
- Work with a driven, fun, and switched-on team that likes to raise the bar in all we do.
- Individual learning and development budget plus genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand!