Talent Acquisition Manager
ROLLER is not your average software-as-a-service company. With a global presence in over 30 countries, we’re here to bring some excitement to the leisure and attractions industry and make a difference! Our mission is to help businesses operate smoothly and create fun and memorable guest experiences by providing seamless ticketing, point-of-sale, self-serve kiosks, memberships, and digital waiver processes.
But here’s the best part: our team. We’re a group of 120+ highly passionate, enthusiastic, and down-to-earth professionals located all around the world who are all working together to build something truly remarkable. We’re aiming high and believe that the possibilities are endless. As we continue to grow globally, we’re excited to write our success story and have fun along the way.
We genuinely love what we do, and we’re looking for like-minded people to join us on this amazing journey. If you’re ready to be part of a dynamic team and make a real impact, come aboard, and let’s create some unforgettable experiences together at ROLLER!
About the Role
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be instrumental in helping us scale our business and enable us to continue to bring joy and happiness to the world through our amazing product!
Embedded within the business, you will be the strategic function that is involved in the entire recruitment lifecycle, partnering hiring managers from role brief all the way through to offer and onboarding. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively across our global teams, advising on best practices, industry and market trends as well as playing a critical role in articulating our EVP to the market.
Why Should You Apply
Our People are the secret sauce to our success at ROLLER and you will find that no two days are the same. We have big goals and initiatives to tackle however we want to ensure that we support our ROLLERs and leaders to ensure we are providing the best experience possible.
You will be part of a fun P&C Team and have a genuine passion for providing an amazing candidate experience whilst being a strategic advisor to our global hiring teams, then this role is for you! Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will be able to build some strong, collaborative relationships with various stakeholders at all levels across the world!
What You’ll Do
- Own the entire end-to-end recruitment process across the northern hemisphere
- Provide an amazing candidate experience, communicating our mission, values and incredible culture
- Partner with and coach hiring managers through the recruitment process, providing them insights on market trends and recruitment best practices
- Think creatively about talent attraction. Proactively engaging with talent and creating talent pools for all teams on a global scale
- Bring your passion for technology as well as an understanding of different role types
- Immerse yourself in our EVP campaigns articulating our culture and vibe to the market
- Ensure our ATS (Workable soon to be Greenhouse) is accurate and up to date with all information as well as being able to find further efficiencies
- Bring a minimum 5 years experience of end-to-end recruitment experience ideally with a tech company across a global scale
- An ability to consult, influence, and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders through your strong verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for fast-growing tech businesses where you can build effective, cohesive and high performing teams
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment best practices and market insights
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve complex challenges while collaborating with stakeholders
- You’re a team player and happy to roll your sleeves up and hustle when needed
- Your positive, fun attitude to advocate and bring the ROLLER values to life
- You get to work on a category-leading product that customers love in a fun, high-growth industry- check our Capterra and G2 reviews.
- 4 ROLLER Recharge days per year (that is 4 additional days of leave that we all take off together as a team to rest and recuperate)
- Engage in our ‘Vibe Tribe’ - led by our team members; you can contribute to company-wide initiatives directly. Regular events and social activities, fundraising & cause-related campaigns... you name it. We're willing to make it happen!
- Team member Assistance Program to proactively support our team's health and wellbeing - access to coaching, education modules, weekly webinars, and more.
- 16 weeks paid Parental Leave for primary carers and 4 weeks paid Parental Leave for secondary carers
- Free Medical Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Work with a driven, fun, and switched-on team that likes to raise the bar in all we do.
- Individual learning & development budget plus genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand!
What You Can Expect
- Initial call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
You’ll have an initial call with our Talent Acquisition Manager to chat through some of your experience to date, salary expectations and you can check off any initial questions you might have.
- Interview with our Chief People Officer
You will get to meet with our Chief People Officer to learn more about the role & ROLLER whilst also talking through your experience in more detail
- Loop Interviews
This is where you will get to meet our wider ROLLER team to do a ‘vibe check’ on us to make sure our culture & vibe meet what you are looking for!
If all lights are green and the fit feels right, we’ll conduct reference checks and you'll receive an offer to join!