People & Culture Business Partner - Austin, TX
ROLLER is not your average software-as-a-service company. With a global presence in over 30 countries, we’re here to bring some excitement to the leisure and attractions industry and make a difference! Our mission is to help businesses operate smoothly and create fun and memorable guest experiences by providing seamless ticketing, point-of-sale, self-serve kiosks, memberships, and digital waiver processes.
But here’s the best part: our team. We’re a group of 120+ highly passionate, enthusiastic, and down-to-earth professionals located all around the world who are all working together to build something truly remarkable. We’re aiming high and believe that the possibilities are endless. As we continue to grow globally, we’re excited to write our success story and have fun along the way.
We genuinely love what we do, and we’re looking for like-minded people to join us on this amazing journey. If you’re ready to be part of a dynamic team and make a real impact, come aboard, and let’s create some unforgettable experiences together at ROLLER!
About the Role
Our People & Culture team continues to grow and we are on the hunt for another People & Culture Business Partner to be a key part of a team who will roll their sleeves up to support our people. You will play a central role in designing, getting involved in delivering and implementing our global People Initiatives that drive high engagement, high performance and a great culture!
Why Should You Apply
Our People are the secret sauce to our success at ROLLER and you will find that no two days are the same. We have big goals and initiatives to tackle however we want to ensure that we support our ROLLERs and leaders to ensure we are providing the best experience possible.
You will be part of a fun P&C Team and whilst you’ll be instrumental in helping us deliver our big vision of driving high engagement, high performance & great culture, you will also have the opportunity to work across different departments and across a wide range of stakeholders, globally.
You are accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment and know how to hustle when needed. You’ll also have the opportunity to utilize your global employment law knowledge whilst applying P&C best practices.
What You’ll Do
- You know how to make it happen by building relationships across the company and collaborating effectively with all ROLLERs to help build engagement and a great culture
- Develop and implement training and coaching as needed with a strong focus on supporting and coaching our Managers/Leadership
- Create policies and procedures that drive HR automation, engagement and a positive culture
- Partner with Managers across the business to execute the P&C strategy, particularly as it relates to current and future retention, performance, succession planning and engagement
- Help create and deliver a Diversity & Inclusion strategy and then follow through on actions driving a culture where all ROLLERs feel they belong
- Stay abreast of, and ensure compliance with, HR related regulatory requirements both in Australia and globally as required
- As a P&C team we are passionate about upskilling ourselves and staying up to date with initiatives and trends within the P&C space
You’ve been there, done that and have a bias for action and results. You know that building extraordinary foundations and positive relationships is the key to driving engagement and ensuring the strategic pieces of work land with positive impact. But you also bring:
- 8+ years of HR experience preferably from within the tech industry coupled with a relevant tertiary qualification
- Knowledge of best practices across the HR spectrum
- Previous experience helping managers build and develop high performing teams
- Expert knowledge of HR organisational policies, practices and generalist HR best practice
- Strong understanding of immigration & sponsorships processes
- Knowledge of current employment legislation and ‘Employer of Choice’ best practices
- You bring an enthusiasm and passion for our business and it’s people
- A flair for project management with the ability to manage and coordinate a wide range of projects & initiatives
- Ability to collaborating and influencing a wade range of stakeholders including leaders & coaches
- You get to work on a category-leading product that customers love in a fun, high-growth industry- check our Capterra and G2 reviews.
- 4 ROLLER Recharge days per year (that is 4 additional days of leave that we all take off together as a team to rest and recuperate)
- Engage in our ‘Vibe Tribe’ - led by our team members; you can contribute to company-wide initiatives directly. Regular events and social activities, fundraising & cause-related campaigns... you name it. We're willing to make it happen!
- Team member Assistance Program to proactively support our team's health and wellbeing - access to coaching, education modules, weekly webinars, and more.
- 16 weeks paid Parental Leave for primary carers and 4 weeks paid Parental Leave for secondary carers
- Highly flexible work environment with an All Access pass to WeWork depending on your location
- Work with a driven, fun, and switched-on team that likes to raise the bar in all we do.
- Individual learning & development budget plus genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand!
What You Can Expect
- Initial call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
You’ll have an initial call with our Talent Acquisition Manager to chat through some of your experience to date, salary expectations and you can check off any initial questions you might have.
- Interview with our Chief People Officer
You will get to meet with our Chief People Officer to learn more about the role & ROLLER whilst also talking through your experience in more detail
- Loop Interviews
This is where you will get to meet our wider ROLLER team to do a ‘vibe check’ on us to make sure our culture & vibe meet what you are looking for!
If all lights are green and the fit feels right, we’ll conduct reference checks and you'll receive an offer to join!