Account Executive (DACH)
ROLLER is not your average software-as-a-service company. With a global presence in over 30 countries, we’re here to bring some excitement to the leisure and attractions industry and make a difference! Our mission is to help businesses operate smoothly and create fun and memorable guest experiences by providing seamless ticketing, point-of-sale, self-serve kiosks, memberships, and digital waiver processes.
But here’s the best part: our team. We’re a group of 120+ highly passionate, enthusiastic, and down-to-earth professionals located all around the world who are all working together to build something truly remarkable. We’re aiming high and believe that the possibilities are endless. As we continue to grow globally, we’re excited to write our success story and have fun along the way.
We genuinely love what we do, and we’re looking for like-minded people to join us on this amazing journey. If you’re ready to be part of a dynamic team and make a real impact, come aboard, and let’s create some unforgettable experiences together at ROLLER!
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to join our growing team as we move deeper into the enterprise market. In this role, you'll work inbound leads and generate your own outbound, net-new pipeline with your BDR partner. You will research prospective customers, identify upsell opportunities and create outreach strategies.
As a champion problem-solver, you'll take the time to understand your client's business objectives and present them with custom creative solutions to help them achieve their goals. AEs are accountable for exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas, forecasting accuracy, and closing in collaboration with internal teams and partners. This is a terrific opportunity to accelerate your sales career with a high-growth software company with untapped potential.
Whilst this role is based in London, you must have fluency in both German and English.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the primary driving force in the company's revenue and customer success objectives through the attainment of assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quota
- Conduct discovery calls with customers and prospects to understand organizational structure, key decision makers, procurement processes, IT systems, and document workflow
- Uncover customer needs and goals to match customer requirements to ROLLER solutions
- Understand, position, and clearly articulate the value and benefits of ROLLER solutions to all levels within customer organizations
- Leverage marketing slide decks and other materials, build custom sales presentations and demonstrations to client needs, and present by phone, webinar, and/or in-person.
- Qualify, build, and manage a sales pipeline through the development of qualified leads and proactive outbound prospecting
- Draft customer proposals, demonstrate sound decision-making abilities, and negotiate client pricing requirements and concessions
- Serve as the lead and primary point of contact for aligning internal ROLLER teams and resources with key customer and prospect stakeholders
- Develop short, mid and long-term strategic and tactical execution plans to ensure success in assigned territory
- Forecast monthly and quarterly sales activity and revenue achievement
- You must have fluence in both German and English
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in an AE role or equivalent quota-carrying role
- Willingness to travel as necessary
- Proficient computer application skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiar with Google suite
Bonus Points if you have:
- Familiar with Google suite
- 5+ years SaaS sales experience
- Experience selling web-based products or services
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Demonstrated ability to over-achieve quotas (top 10-15% of company) in past positions
- You get to work on a category-leading product that customers love in a fun, high-growth industry- check our Capterra and G2 reviews.
- 4 ROLLER Recharge days per year (that is 4 additional days of leave that we all take off together as a team to rest and recuperate)
- Engage in our ‘Vibe Tribe’ - led by our team members; you can contribute to company-wide initiatives directly. Regular events and social activities, fundraising & cause-related campaigns... you name it. We're willing to make it happen!
- Team member Assistance Program to proactively support our team's health and wellbeing - access to coaching, education modules, weekly webinars, and more.
- 16 weeks paid Parental Leave for primary carers and 4 weeks paid Parental Leave for secondary carers
- Work with a driven, fun, and switched-on team that likes to raise the bar in all we do.
- Individual learning & development budget plus genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand!
What You Can Expect
- Initial call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
You’ll have an initial call with our Talent Acquisition Manager to chat through some of your experience to date, salary expectations and you can check off any initial questions you might have.
- Interview with our VP of Sales
You will get to meet with our VP of Sales to learn more about the role & ROLLER whilst also talking through your experience in more detail
- Loop Interviews
This is where you will get to meet our wider ROLLER team to do a ‘vibe check’ on us to make sure our culture & vibe meet what you are looking for!
If all lights are green and the fit feels right, we’ll conduct reference checks and you'll receive an offer to join!