As an Accountant, you will be responsible for maintaining the financial records of the company through analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts, as well as preparing reports. You will also need to involve in executing month-end, quarter-end, year-end closing activities to ensure the timely and accurate closure of accounts.
- Performing analytical reviews of profit and loss accounts and balance sheets, ensuring financial accuracy.
- Reviewing monthly balance sheet reconciliations, addressing open items, and rectifying anomalies.
- Ensuring the submission of other reporting packages accurately and within specified timelines.
- Preparing audit-related schedules and documentation, collaborating with auditors.
- Participating in compliance audits and responding to audit queries.
- Identifying, recommending, and implementing solutions for continuous improvement opportunities in operational areas.
- Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recordation of fixed assets.
- Calculate commission payments based on sales performance and commission structures.
- Analyze and validate commission payments, work closely with sales team to resolve commission-related issues.
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Monthly & Quarterly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis
- Monthly expense variance analysis
- Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Interface with management in various departments, including engineering, sales operations, IT and legal.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance, ACCA or other accounting professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 10 years in an accountant role.
- Experience in multinational company is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices, financial reporting, audit, taxation and payroll.
- Experience with ERP system preferably SAP and proficiency in MS Office tools.
- Meticulous, independent, proactive mindset with the ability to execute tasks within tight deadlines.
- Comfort working in a dynamic, changing, and growing environment.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have strong work ethics
- Must be well organized and a self-starter