Logistics Coordinator II
Location: Colorado Springs, CO (Federal)
Semtech is a leading supplier of high-performance analog and mixed-signal semiconductors and advanced algorithms. Our customers have worldwide locations and are serviced from our manufacturing locations in Colorado Springs.
Semtech is seeking a Process Technician for manufacturing support in a high tech, high volume, small company environment. The process technician will support advanced packaging of wafer and die level silicon products.
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for assisting in a variety of logistics duties to include shipping, receiving, inventory control, stocking, order fulfillment, and documentation processing.
- Perform inventory cycle counts, sort material, stock material throughout facility, and identify variances.
- Receive and track incoming inventory, materials and product.
- Pick, pack and ship outgoing inventory, materials and product.
- Coordinate customer order fulfillment.
- Create, process and audit documentation for receiving, shipping and inventory.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials.
- Material movement to include loading, unloading and transport of material between local facilities.
- Pull and stage material, and processes transactions for manufacturing work orders.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel required.
- Strong aptitude for software and computers including other MS Office applications, inventory and barcode software or and custom warehouse applications.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and effectively manage time and priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong process manufacturing processes knowledge
- A strong safety mind set, not only in work practices, but also in identifying issues and proposing corrective actions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in warehouse environment; experience in manufacturing industry preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with domestic and international shipping; hazmat shipping experience a plus
- Experience with 5S, lean and six sigma principles preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Ability to drive forklift, scissor lift or other heavy machinery preferred.
- Ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- Ability to pick-up minimum 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a variety of environmental and physical conditions inside and outside, to include inclement weather.
- Comfortable working on ladders, roofs, other heights, tight spaces and around loud machinery.
- Ability to work around and handle chemicals safely.
Career Growth Philosophy
At Semtech, we seek innovation and leadership from each and every member of our team. Our goal is to ensure that our talented professionals are equipped with support, resources, and the opportunity to excel. Our pay-for-performance philosophy provides recognition and prestige coupled with a competitive compensation package.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
This position will remain open until filled.
The starting salary range corresponding to this role is as follows:
Logistics Coordinator II $18-22/hr
Benefits include medical, dental, vision insurance, personal time off and other benefits available.