The Production Planner - Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle. Works with engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements. Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
- Corporate Revenue Goal - Plan to meet Revenue target. Plans, schedules, coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules. Plan to meet Revenue target.
- Delivery Performance - oversee and monitor compliance to Planning Key Performance Indicators - OTD shipment, Supplier OTD TO FCD, Cycle Time and B2B transaction Statistics and revenue and EOQ Management.
- Subcon Management – WIP movement encompassing everything that takes place between material start (PO release) up to order fulfillment (shipment to Sales Order). Works to resolve material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions.
- Inventory and Cost Management – responsible for managing the production order status – active to NNHL likewise quarantine materials. This includes management of NCMR and making sure that daily follow-up is made until closure. All costs associated with PO, holding and managing the inventory or stock of an operation or business.
- Planning Systems and Process - co-work with Operations team together with Engg, Quality Team, BU, Sales and Marketing for the successful execution of the dual sourcing strategy. Supports NPI/AER lots and making sure that all customer samples are shipped on time. Co-work with the MDM and APO team for possible system automation for the betterment of the Planning process.
- College graduate: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain and or other related courses.
- 3 to 5 years working experience in the Semiconductor Industry
- 3 to 5 years working experience in the Semiconductor (planning background)
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.