Content QA Specialist
Over 30,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale’s, use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors, including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
About the role
As a Content QA Specialist at Tabby, we're looking for someone to support and champion content operations of Tabby’s marketplace. Your role will significantly contribute to the growth of Tabby’s marketplace and customer experience. This is a cross-functional position that will involve working closely with Marketing and Customer Experience as well as external partners.
The responsibilities of this role include editing, proofreading, and validating content for accuracy prior to publication in a product information management tool (PIM). A Content QA Specialist focuses on fact-checking, proofreading for grammar, punctuation and typographical errors, and ensuring accurate wording. They also validate that imagery matches the content shared and ensure proper tagging of attributes and product descriptions.
- Provide quality assurance testing for sampling new/updated product leads on a product information management tool (PIM)
- Focus on both the details and the big picture—fixing the smallest of errors that have been overlooked while respecting the overall theme and intent of the content
- Use your expertise with style guides and language syntax to fix inconsistencies and errors in grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Provide quality assurance for optimal customer experience by ensuring that page content meets the tabby standards for content
- Support the team with daily App checks for display and functionality by validating all page elements such as links, images, content
- Support the team with managing new retailer listings and store location’s on tabby’s shop directory on a content management system (CMS)
This might be right for you if:
- Entry level role ideal for graduates within the e-commerce industry or agency.
- You find delight in data quality and accuracy
- You are meticulous, careful, punctilious, and scrupulous with the fine details
- You have knowledge /experience of using a product information management tool (PIM) and CMS management system like Sanity etc.
- You have experience using Excel or Google Sheets.
- Ability to communicate with internal and with external partners.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- You are fluent in Arabic and English.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!