About the job
As Underwriter, you will be responsible for Merchant submitted documents validation and analyze to ensure it meets the required guidelines set by the company. Upon positive eligibility you will be tasked of matching the applicant with the company guidelines eligibility.
The ideal candidate is an individual that is organized, detail oriented, analytical and possess strong written/ verbal communication and is a team player. He or she, should be comfortable communicating effectively and in a professional manner.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Analyze submitted Merchant documents to ensure it meets the guidelines and requirements.
- Provide underwriting support to Merchants to ensure documents are submitted correctly and in accordance with all requirements.
- Request additional/missing documentation when needed to support a approval decision.
- Approve, counter, or deny Merchant files/documents.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university.
- Underwriting background is a plus.
- Fluent Arabic and good reading and written command of English is required.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!