About the role:
We’re looking for a compliance internship candidate who can support the implementation of the Compliance & AML/CFT program aimed at ensuring adherence with regulatory requirements. The internship extends to 6 months and offers a fast-tracked way to gain the necessary knowledge and skills required to excel in regulatory compliance.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Create and manage internal logs, registers and department databases
- Create, maintain and update internal trackers
- Support on compliance reviews carried out on internal departments
- Assist in developing policies and procedures to ensure aligning policies and procedures with regulatory requirements
- Apply the day-to-day operations assigned by the department head.
- Conduct ad-hoc reviews to ensure that internal controls are working as expected.
- Perform Sanctions and AML/CFT investigations.
- Draft and assist in filing Suspicious Transactions Reports (STRs) with the FIU.
- Support on internal/external reporting requirements including periodic reports to the regulator and internal quarterly reports
You should apply if you are:
- Adaptable and quick learner
- Proactive and self-motivated individual
- Innovative, creative with problem solving skills
- Outstanding in written/verbal english communication skills
- Able to manage multiple streams of work independently
- Tech Savvy, skilled in MS office and particularly excel and word
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!